wtf?

Not sure I understand your question. Are you asking about her TS status? I assume if she is fully functional, then she can be the fuckee or the fucker, allowing for a broad interpretation of what to fuck.

If you are referring to the rather odd text of her ad, I would say she probably catches a lot of people's interest with it.

If you just are shocked by her ad, then maybe you need to take a break from here. I know it may seem like a stretch for an ad like this in the COWTOWN area, but Hwy 360 is really just an arbitrary highway demarcation line and despite many Tarrant County threats to prevent any further migration of those loathsome Dallasites over here, there is no border patrol preventing the cross-county travel.

Would I be wrong to assume that you are not going to TOFTT?
Not sure I understand your question. Are you asking about her TS status? I assume if she is fully functional, then she can be the fuckee or the fucker, allowing for a broad interpretation of what to fuck.

If you are referring to the rather odd text of her ad, I would say she probably catches a lot of people's interest with it.

If you just are shocked by her ad, then maybe you need to take a break from here. I know it may seem like a stretch for an ad like this in the COWTOWN area, but Hwy 360 is really just an arbitrary highway demarcation line and despite many Tarrant County threats to prevent any further migration of those loathsome Dallasites over here, there is no border patrol preventing the cross-county travel.

Would I be wrong to assume that you are not going to TOFTT? Originally Posted by tigercat
tigercat, that's some funny shit.

And that BP ad is too.
Lol! That's funny ...

Ladies and Gentlemen - I think we have a WEINER! Most creative ad by far.
ad is no longer on BP.
another great reason to copy/paste the ad text over here so folks can see it long after it passes away from BP.