TEXTING, PM'S, EMAIL.... are you fucking kidding me?

WTF is going on here? I really need some help understanding what's going on here. As a seasoned hobbyist with P411 and over 190 reviews I contact several providers to "SCHEDULE" an appointment. It's really simple..... at least in my mind.... WHERE and WHEN?

TEXTING:
40+ text messages over two days and I still don't have a time or place.
56 +text messages and she doesn't know where she is located
62 text messages then wants me to forward a picture of myself

PM'S:
17 PM'S still can't get a time and place
19 PM'S then asked to send P411 and email
26 PM'S then wants to know if I can do OUT CALL

Email:
6 emails over a week still no date
11 emails in 5 days still no date
17 emails over 9 days still no date

While you ladies are in your hotel or motel texting away has it occurred to you that we might be driving? Especially when were in route! Do you think that's safe? Why do you refuse to talk on the phone? Hours and days to secure an appointment instead of a 2 minute call? REALLY? I have asked ladies to BLOCK their number and call but still they refuse. My hobby phone cost less than $20 per month with Verizon. I just don't get it!

I no longer patronize providers I can't talk to on the phone. Why? Because I have better things to do with my time. Also I want to make sure I'm talk to YOU not Bubba if you know what I mean.

I would love some of you ladies to come forward and help me understand this. I just don't get it.

Guys your thoughts?
Wow and all this on labor day, shouldn't be this much work. I'm at a loos on this one, never heard of such a thing. Hell if my hook comes up empty after a few casts I pull anchor and move to another hole!

IB
I dont get it either.. shouldnt take more then 4 or 5 texts/pms to set something:

Him:Hi this is so-n-so are you avail?
her:yes please pm me your refs or send p411
him:hows 1pm
her: perfect the directionsto my incall are......

Why some make it harder then it needs to be I dont know
I dont get it either.. shouldnt take more then 4 or 5 texts/pms to set something:

Him:Hi this is so-n-so are you avail?
her:yes please pm me your refs or send p411
him:hows 1pm
her: perfect the directionsto my incall are......

Why some make it harder then it needs to be I dont know Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Thank you VictoriaLyn for coming forward. I appreciate your input. Now I see you publish your number. So I send a PM and or a P411 request and then follow up with a phone call to SET the appointment. So do you actually talk on the phone to schedule or would you be texting?

well this only a test... I have sent a PM like I normally do and an email requesting you call or text to schedule! I didn't see any P411 intel in your show case ad. This is ONLY A TEST! Lets just see how long it takes to schedule an appointment!?

Once again... THANK YOU VictoriaLyn!

9-2-13 8:15 am.
1 email
1 pm
VictoriaLyn responded to PM within 3 minutes! That's got to be a world record! She now has my phone number! Via PM & Email.

4 PM'S
1 email
WOW! Appointment set. Call took less than two minutes but we went on to chat about why others play this game. VictoriaLyn couldn't understand it as well. She is obviously a class act that takes her business seriously. The whole thing buttoned up in less than 15 minutes on a holiday weekend. DAYUM!

For the record... I do not know VictoriaLyn nor have I ever met her. This was NOT planned or staged. Just a hobbyist try to set an appointment with a provider.

Thank you again VictoriaLyn!

5 PM'S
1 EMAIL
1 two minute call to schedule.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
I have known VL since the old ASPD days. She's one of the few that I trust and has integrity......Great gal
WOW! Appointment set. Call took less than two minutes but we went on to chat about why others play this game. VictoriaLyn couldn't understand it as well. She is obviously a class act that takes her business seriously. The whole thing buttoned up in less than 15 minutes on a holiday weekend. DAYUM!

For the record... I do not know VictoriaLyn nor have I ever met her. This was NOT planned or staged. Just a hobbyist try to set an appointment with a provider.

Thank you again VictoriaLyn!

5 PM'S
1 EMAIL
1 two minute call to schedule.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Your welcome..glad I could show you that some of us ladies has our stuff together.

Btw...I didnt see the just a test post till right before we hung up
Yes this is how it should work. But I still would like someone to let me know WHY some of these providers REFUSE to call? Email only? Give me a fucking break. I don't get email on my hobby phone. How's that supposed to work?
Yes this is how it should work. But I still would like someone to let me know WHY some of these providers REFUSE to call? Email only? Give me a fucking break. I don't get email on my hobby phone. How's that supposed to work? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Pimps dont like phone calls is my guess
While your doing some beta testing why not throw a dart and see if you get the same response as you did with VL? Would be interesting!

IB
I can't stand endless messaging back and forth! Total waste of time which has cost me money and opportunities. It's a red flag to me if a guy can't simply send a request with the basics - which should be date, time, ref info, contact method he prefers, and whatever requests or questions he may have for me. Save the one-liner flirts for the appt. With no private incall these days, I can't afford risking the last of my cash on a room then have a guy who flakes out. That behavior put me out of biz a year ago. Just get to the point. Being direct will get you there much quicker.

Thanks for posting this topic. :-)

OK...I Am Gonna Say That Is A LOAD OF HOGWASH!!!!!

It MOST CERTAINLY DOESN'T Take That Much Back

And Forth To Set An Appt!!!!!!

SL, PLEASE CLARIFY If All Of This Contact Was With

One Lady, OR Is This Just Your Scenario Of How It

Happens Through EACH DIFFERENT Media With

Different Ladies, BECAUSE If All THAT NEEDLESS

TIME WASTING TCB IS With ONE LADY THAT IS

COMPLETE NONSENSE!!!!! Maybe She Should Be

In The Answering Service Business, AND NOT THE

ENTERTAINING BUSINESS!!!!

I Prefer To Keep ALL OF MY DUCKS IN ONE POND!!!!

And The Safest, And Easiest One For Me Is E-Mail!!!

If The Gentleman Is A TRUE HOBBYIST He SHOULD

KNOW HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED!!!!

You Request - I Respond With I Need

References - You Forward Them To Me -

I Start The Screening Process - When I

Hear Back From The Ladies (YES I AM AT

THE MERCY OF YOUR REFERENCE TO REPLY

WITHIN A TIMELY MANOR...SOOO CHOOSE

WHOM YOU USE WISELY) - I "FINALLY" Get

Your References Back, And E-Mail You Back

To Inquire About When We Can Get Together -

NOW HERE IS WERE THINGS START BREAKING

DOWN!!!!!!

In A Happy World It Should ONLY REQUIRE

A Couple More E-Mails, BUT NOOOO!!! Here

Is Were It BREAKS DOWN USUALLY!!!

SOOO The LONG & SHORT Of It ALL...

An APPT COULD/SHOULD BE SET UP IN

10 E-Mails, BUT DAMN I DON'T LIVE IN

A PREFECT WORLD!!!

GRRRRR!!!!!

But I Am NOT Going To Compromise

My Safety By Working Through The

Phone - TOO MANY VARIABLES

INVOLVED!!!!!! AND I AM NOT THE

GAMBLING TYPE!!!!!

Maybe SL & I Can Get Together And

Start Teaching "SETTING AN APPT 101"

What Cha Say Sweetheart?

Agreed, also text puts more data to save out there. It makes no sense.
  • Loxly
  • 09-02-2013, 09:36 AM
You have a hell of a lot more patience than I do.

To be fair my "MO" is generally to book days, if not a week, in advance. And usually via P411 to expedite the reference process. All emails up until the day of the appt. and then it's a call or txt to get the room or apt. number.

I've established a "cut off" for responces and if I don't get some sort of confirmation email within 48hrs I move on. What bewilders me is getting a responce 3-4 weeks after my original request.

Like SL I'm not going to invest in a "Smart Phone" solely for these activities. Yup.... they're cool but only as smart as the person using them.