What's the over and under for El Chapo putting a contract on Sean Penn.

Talk about wanting to pet the rattlesnake.

Doesn't Sean Penn know that El Chapo thinks nothing of assassinating Police Chiefs, Mayors, or anybody that crosses him.

The Mexican Government says that Penn's actions were instrumental in capturing the drug kingpin.

Penn wanted to be cool. Mingle with danger. Pet the rattlesnake.

Sleep well, Jeff.
100% with help from the US government.
50/50. it depends if El Chapo believes that Penn knowingly allowed the Mexican Government to follow him. i personally don't think Penn did, nor that actress but that it was El Chapo's ego that did him in.

they were watching his high dollar lawyer. and monitoring communications by cell phone.

El Chapo wanted to make a biopic about his life? right!!!

if not for this i think El Chapo would still be at large. he should have fled Mexico and with his kind of funds he could have.
50/50. it depends if El Chapo believes that Penn knowingly allowed the Mexican Government to follow him. i personally don't think Penn did, nor that actress but that it was El Chapo's ego that did him in.

they were watching his high dollar lawyer. and monitoring communications by cell phone.

El Chapo wanted to make a biopic about his life? right!!!

if not for this i think El Chapo would still be at large. he should have fled Mexico and with his kind of funds he could have. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I think it was the US government following Penn and the chick. Chapo is not a reasonable guy. If it wasn't for Penn, he prolly still would have been out. If I were Penn, I would get lost for a long time.
I think it was the US government following Penn and the chick. Chapo is not a reasonable guy. If it wasn't for Penn, he prolly still would have been out. If I were Penn, I would get lost for a long time. Originally Posted by bambino
both were following him. the US and Mexican governments. and you can bet they were sharing data.

who asked for the interview? was it Penn or El Chapo? if it was Penn via Rolling Stone then i'd be worried if i were Penn. if not, probably not a good idea for El Chapo to take Penn out.

if the Mexican Government were smart they'd extradite him ASAP. none og this appeal shit. just send his ass up north. Let's see if his tunnel experts can build a tunnel all the way from Mexico to Guantanamo Bay.
Over under is 50-50, WaKKKo KKKid?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Over under is 50-50, WaKKKo KKKid?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
so what's your opinion, if you have one old man?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

didn't think so. idiot.
I think it was the US government following Penn and the chick. Chapo is not a reasonable guy. If it wasn't for Penn, he prolly still would have been out. If I were Penn, I would get lost for a long time. Originally Posted by bambino
Mebbe Spicoli could hang out at asswipe zwiffle's place and Chapo could send one of his " sweeper teams " to go clean up ? 2 less lying libs to breath free air.
Penn should volunteer for Chapo's next dig team.
Mebbe Spicoli could hang out at asswipe zwiffle's place and Chapo could send one of his " sweeper teams " to go clean up ? 2 less lying libs to breath free air. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
He might be safe at Asswipes pen. Even Mexicans hate dirty, lazy, stupid pigs. Penn and Ziffle would get along famously.
IMO Penn is a jerk, but hopefully they will just "do him" and won't fuck with him much.

It will be "academically interesting" how diligently the current administration looks for Penn though if he evaporates. Their track record is not good.
if El Chapo listens to his HDL (High Dollar Lawyer) there's Zero chance he'll order a hit on Penn. if he did it's possible his Lawyer might quit on him. yeah when you have El Chapo's kind of loot he could get another lawyer but the whole thing would be nothing short of a disaster for El Chapo.

like him or not, Penn is a US citizen and the US would ramp up pressure to extradite El Chapo if there's an "accident" in Penn's near future.
if El Chapo listens to his HDL (High Dollar Lawyer) there's Zero chance he'll order a hit on Penn. if he did it's possible his Lawyer might quit on him. yeah when you have El Chapo's kind of loot he could get another lawyer but the whole thing would be nothing short of a disaster for El Chapo.

like him or not, Penn is a US citizen and the US would ramp up pressure to extradite El Chapo if there's an "accident" in Penn's near future. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
...... extradition is already in the wind.....

...... and there are always grunts wanting to move up the ladder.
...... extradition is already in the wind.....

obviously. the US wanted him extradited the last time also, before his recent escape. if he put a hit on Penn i'm just saying the pressure will go way up.

...... and there are always grunts wanting to move up the ladder. Originally Posted by LexusLover
interesting possibility. could one his top underlings actually hit Penn against El Chapo's wishes to frame him? interesting!

as of now, El Chapo's son is supposedly running the organization. regardless of Penn, he might find himself in a power struggle soon. especially if other top cappo's think El Chapo's ego got him busted and brought more heat down on Sinaloa. they might take it out on El Chapo's son.
Penn will appear on 60 minutes tonight to discuss his interview of El Chapo.

this should be an interesting interview to say the least.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/el-chapo...can-drug-lord/