Taiwan Votes In Pro Independence Government

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...air/ar-BBoi2i6

If Taiwan decided to, once and for all, declare it's independence from China, which side do you think the US would come down on.?

China has maintained that Taiwan is just another Province, and has always sworn to invade if things really got out of hand.

Would we come down on the side of Democracy, or Communism.?

Dos Taiwan have any Nukes?
  • DSK
  • 01-17-2016, 12:15 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...air/ar-BBoi2i6

If Taiwan decided to, once and for all, declare it's independence from China, which side do you think the US would come down on.?

China has maintained that Taiwan is just another Province, and has always sworn to invade if things really got out of hand.

Would we come down on the side of Democracy, or Communism.?

Dos Taiwan have any Nukes? Originally Posted by Jackie S
I couldn't give a shit which side we are on, as long as we don't back it up militarily. Taiwanese companies get lots of shit made in China, so I doubt they will stir up much shit.

We have no obligation to save the world, we can't even save Flint, Michigan.
Flint created its own problem, they should be able to fix it.
How about we sell, (give), Taiwan enough Hydrogen Bombs to take out the Mainland's major cities, and the Ballistic Missles to deliver them. Sort of even the odds against them and Mainland China.

That way, we would not have to send one single troop or sailer into harms way.

It would bring back that old saying......."God made men, but Sam Colt made them equal".

Before every one goes "ballistic", I am being facetious.
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2016, 08:56 AM
I couldn't give a shit which side we are on, as long as we don't back it up militarily. Taiwanese companies get lots of shit made in China, so I doubt they will stir up much shit.

We have no obligation to save the world, we can't even save Flint, Michigan. Originally Posted by DSK
I agree with everything this homo just said!
I agree with everything this homo just said! Originally Posted by WTF

odummer will back the Chinese communists just to add to the list of our allies that he's pissed off and to add to his " legacy ".
Would we come down on the side of Democracy, or Communism.? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Attachment 493336

Attachment 493338

Attachment 493339

Attachment 493340

Attachment 493341

Who's on your "side?"
Dos Taiwan have any Nukes? Originally Posted by Jackie S
No, and you have Nixon, Ford, Carter, and Reagan to thank for....

http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/nukevault/ebb221/index.htm

Who's on your "side?" Originally Posted by andymarksman
So now you think "associations" are important, Andy the Little Nazi Boy? Where were you on this subject eight years ago, Andy the Little Nazi Boy?

odummer will back the Chinese communists just to add to the list of our allies that he's pissed off and to add to his " legacy ". Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Attachment 493371

Attachment 493373

Attachment 493374

Attachment 493375

Attachment 493376

Did "someone else" pissed you off as well?

Did "someone else" pissed you off as well? Originally Posted by andymarksman

Top Obama Donor Arrested, Accused of Raping a *Forbidden Subject*

(source)
  • DSK
  • 01-17-2016, 09:34 PM
I agree with everything this homo just said! Originally Posted by WTF
Did you go to charm school with COG?
  • DSK
  • 01-17-2016, 09:35 PM
So now you think "associations" are important, Andy the Little Nazi Boy? Where were you on this subject eight years ago, Andy the Little Nazi Boy?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If "Professor" Ayers were a conservative, he would still be in jail.
  • DSK
  • 01-17-2016, 09:37 PM
Flint created its own problem, they should be able to fix it. Originally Posted by pyramider
Why should they when they can milk the crisis for free federal money?
Rewarding losers is not the mark of a great country.