Texas man shoots himself in foot in church "family life" center.

You just can't make up this shit.

Great example for the younger, God-fearing generation!

Maybe if more feet had guns ...

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...ental-shooting
A man accidentally shot himself in the foot in a church in Sulphur Springs, Texas, on Wednesday evening, police told the Longview News-Journal.

The man accidentally discharged his pistol in the Davis Street Baptist Church's family life center, according to the News-Journal. He sustained minor injuries, and nobody else was hurt, police said.

Texas' new open carry law went into effect in at the beginning of this year. The law allows private businesses to ban the open carry of firearms. And the Catholic diocese in the state is putting up signs noting that its churches have banned weapons.

You just can't fix DIPSHIT! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
  • Old-T
  • 01-24-2016, 11:57 AM
But there will always be some of the Gun Nut extremists who think those signs do not apply to them. Their god has personally told them they are above the law!

And so they make the majority of sane gun owners look bad.
"A well regulated Militia being nessassary for the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.......UNLESS YOU ARE A TOTAL FUKIN' RETARDED MORON"
  • DSK
  • 01-24-2016, 01:42 PM
"A well regulated Militia being nessassary for the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.......UNLESS YOU ARE A TOTAL FUKIN' RETARDED MORON" Originally Posted by Jackie S
Or they get together and change the constitution, the pussies...
"Now, tell me again how you shot yourself in the foot ......"
  • Old-T
  • 01-24-2016, 03:20 PM
"A well regulated Militia being nessassary for the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.......UNLESS YOU ARE A TOTAL FUKIN' RETARDED MORON" Originally Posted by Jackie S
So are you saying a church or business does NOT have the right to post that they do not want guns inside? Does your 2nd amendment now supersede ALL other rights?
But there will always be some of the Gun Nut extremists who think those signs do not apply to them. Their god has personally told them they are above the law!

And so they make the majority of sane gun owners look bad.
Originally Posted by Old-T
You must be talking about Hildabeast and her self absorbed notion that she is above all laws, Old-THUMPER: her god is in a mirror and she believes everything she is told by the craven image she worships.

BTW, it seems you advocate this notion that "Thou shall not commit murder", Old-THUMPER. Where ever did you come by that quaint precept?
So are you saying a church or business does NOT have the right to post that they do not want guns inside? Does your 2nd amendment now supersede ALL other rights? Originally Posted by Old-T

Geeze, I as trying to make the point that idiots like this are the anti gun crowds biggest ally.

Texas law says that businesses and other private establishments can ban the carrying of firearms in their establishments by posting the proper signs as established by the State. I follow the laws.
So are you saying a church or business does NOT have the right to post that they do not want guns inside? Does your 2nd amendment now supersede ALL other rights? Originally Posted by Old-T
Geeze, I as trying to make the point that idiots like this are the anti gun crowds biggest ally.

Texas law says that businesses and other private establishments can ban the carrying of firearms in their establishments by posting the proper signs as established by the State. I follow the laws. Originally Posted by Jackie S
did this church have a sign up old turd? if not then it was legal for him to carry. so he was clumsy? is that a crime? if so, you'd be euthanized years ago.
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2016, 04:04 PM
U
did this church have a sign up old turd? if not then it was legal for him to carry. so he was clumsy? is that a crime? if so, you'd be euthanized years ago. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Why is it not ok to carry grenades in church? Am i the only one for that?
U

Why is it not ok to carry grenades in church? Am i the only one for that? Originally Posted by WTF
no you fucktard idiot and don't try to evade the issue.

if this church DID NOT have a sign up then this guy was legal. clumsy, but legal. got that?
U

Why is it not ok to carry grenades in church? Am i the only one for that? Originally Posted by WTF

You can carry your grenades up your ass for all I care.

I'll be the children in the "Family Center" enjoyed this. I guess God does work in mysterious ways.
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2016, 06:26 PM
no you fucktard idiot and don't try to evade the issue.

if this church DID NOT have a sign up then this guy was legal. clumsy, but legal. got that? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I never said it wasn't legal...i asked why y'all have no problem with the government banning grenades?

RPG's?

Why am i the only one having trouble seeing why people like you think it ok for the government to out law those but not guns?
  • Old-T
  • 01-24-2016, 07:01 PM

Texas law says that businesses and other private establishments can ban the carrying of firearms in their establishments by posting the proper signs as established by the State. I follow the laws. Originally Posted by Jackie S

In that case, I agree with your point.