Bucket List of the top Fantasies you Men would like to fulfill......Do Not Be Shy

Start with the deepest fantasy first and go done from there in order.The fantasies have to be the ones that can in reality that can be able to come true in the hobby world or outside of it.
Hmm , . #1 is my first double , no CBJ involved . Preferably at least one pop shared between the two ladies licking me nice and clean .Just a nice and naughty sex fest with two ladies who love ladies too .
I'm looking for that one that will push me on the bed rip my clothes off and fuck the hell out of me without me having to say what i want. Rough, hard and fast!
I walk in she is naked in doggy position with a six pack on her back with game on!!!
I'm looking for that one that will push me on the bed rip my clothes off and fuck the hell out of me without me having to say what i want. Rough, hard and fast! Originally Posted by Awesome41

Hell yeahhh..play hard but fuck harder
Humm, Strapped down where I can't move. (maybe a vacuum bed), then edged ALOT before allowed to get off
Hell yeahhh..play hard but fuck harder Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thats what i'm talking about DallasRain!! Wooo Hoo!!
Start with the deepest fantasy first and go done from there in order.The fantasies have to be the ones that can in reality that can be able to come true in the hobby world or outside of it. Originally Posted by wildcat4fun
I would say #1 would be having three incredibly sex hungry ladies and myself with anything goes. # 2 would be to have one Lucius lady use me as her sex toy anyway she wants. Of course the good old go to a threesome with two very open and uninhibited women.
I guess next on my list is Prostate massage, again, tied down where I can't fight it \not make her stop. She just keeps on going,
Me and a gorgeous little person 3' - 4'8". Even better would be a room of maybe 4 of them.
Me and a gorgeous little person 3' - 4'8". Even better would be a room of maybe 4 of them. Originally Posted by Moonchild
I have NO idea how to respond to this other than someone that small would think I have a huge dick.
I walk in she is naked in doggy position with a six pack on her back with game on!!! Originally Posted by billyland
That would be great.Only problem is you would have to have a key ahead a time or you would have to leave the room or take a shower while the lady gets it set and ready for you when you walk back in to that nice round ass up in the air saying to you come pound this sweet ass and have a cold one while your pound the shit out of it.
Spank that ass good.

https://www.eccie.net/attachment.php...1&d=1492744229

I walk in she is naked in doggy position with a six pack on her back with game on!!! Originally Posted by billyland
Hello

Spank that ass good.

https://www.eccie.net/attachment.php...1&d=1492744229 Originally Posted by wildcat4fun
Fisting a lady, 2 girls, and a date with Scarlett Johansson