its time to come out and say it

• m2244
  • 09-06-2010, 11:18 PM
Okay so I have been thinking about this for a pretty long time now, and I have even expressed this feeling to many of the wonderful gentleman and ladies even that I have gotten the chance to meet. I figured that I might be able to keep the bickering and disagreements at a slightly lower level if I talked about things that are fun topics, things that somehow almost everyone can add a peace of mind too.....and in a positive way...I mean I guess it would be pretty hard to start a disagreement about hair color or favorite concerts lol .........

anyway moving on.... I realize that everyone has different personality's and ideas or opinions.......that's one of the things I love the most about "this".......is that I can meet and interact with all different personality's, and experience new things, It's great!. But to me, on this site when were trying to enjoy that and talk with other people and get to know each other to a certain extent even if we haven't met, why bicker....why make things stressful here when this is called....."hobbying".....to me a hobby is something I enjoy doing because it doesn't stress me out and I have fun when I'm doing it........so that's how it should be here....I guess I feel that this is an example of "were all in this together"........we are all here to have fun........and also realize that this is typing......your reading a story that someone else has written and you interpret it the way your brain tells you too......so someone else reading the same thing might read it and take it totally different..... which is perfectly fine, but just think about that when your reading something....pay attention to how the person usually is. Then after you think about it....then if you still have something so called "negative to say"......or contradicting, just say it in a way you think someone else would think was not rude sounding or w/e lol.......just my thoughts here guys and gals......I just want everyone to have fun, relax and enjoy ......I mean come on everyone with some of the avatars on here I don't know how you can think negatively .......and again this is not mean at all or saying anything is wrong with any of us on here or that anyone is rude or anything like that....just me trying to let everyone know that its alright to just have fun ..........

please if you are taking this post the wrong way or are thinking you want to send posts back with lots of **** , LOL....please don't I really am just being sincere ........

by the way I like talking to all of you
everyone smiling happy interacting and friendly is offer a great 1st time special rate. there ave been 4 providers in roch i wanted to see and when they ran 1st timers specials or great deals on half hours i jumped in. the amazing thing is not only did i love the sex on each occasion but the girls, company and conversation was great too. i can honestly say a couple new friends were made.
Okay so I have been thinking about this for a pretty long time now, and I have even expressed this feeling to many of the wonderful gentleman and ladies even that I have gotten the chance to meet. I figured that I might be able to keep the bickering and disagreements at a slightly lower level if I talked about things that are fun topics, things that somehow almost everyone can add a peace of mind too.....and in a positive way...I mean I guess it would be pretty hard to start a disagreement about hair color or favorite concerts lol .........

anyway moving on.... I realize that everyone has different personality's and ideas or opinions.......that's one of the things I love the most about "this".......is that I can meet and interact with all different personality's, and experience new things, It's great!. But to me, on this site when were trying to enjoy that and talk with other people and get to know each other to a certain extent even if we haven't met, why bicker....why make things stressful here when this is called....."hobbying".....to me a hobby is something I enjoy doing because it doesn't stress me out and I have fun when I'm doing it........so that's how it should be here....I guess I feel that this is an example of "were all in this together"........we are all here to have fun........and also realize that this is typing......your reading a story that someone else has written and you interpret it the way your brain tells you too......so someone else reading the same thing might read it and take it totally different..... which is perfectly fine, but just think about that when your reading something....pay attention to how the person usually is. Then after you think about it....then if you still have something so called "negative to say"......or contradicting, just say it in a way you think someone else would think was not rude sounding or w/e lol.......just my thoughts here guys and gals......I just want everyone to have fun, relax and enjoy ......I mean come on everyone with some of the avatars on here I don't know how you can think negatively .......and again this is not mean at all or saying anything is wrong with any of us on here or that anyone is rude or anything like that....just me trying to let everyone know that its alright to just have fun ..........

please if you are taking this post the wrong way or are thinking you want to send posts back with lots of **** , LOL....please don't I really am just being sincere ........

by the way I like talking to all of you Originally Posted by m2244
Hi Mary- I always like talking to you to, so gimme a call and we"ll "talk" some more. Your #1 fan...Jake
Thank you for your post Mary. I completely agree with you. This board certainly serves as an information hotspot, but I always felt that it should carry an upbeat tone. I really don't understand why half of the problems even occur. Certainly there will be hurt feelings for poor reviews, but some of the snarky comments seem to be from people that are just looking for a fight. For the most part I really enjoy the time I spend on the site, but I suspect that there are quite a few others besides myself that grow weary of the constant negative banter. Can't we all just get along?
Thank you for your post Mary. I completely agree with you. This board certainly serves as an information hotspot, but I always felt that it should carry an upbeat tone. I really don't understand why half of the problems even occur. Certainly there will be hurt feelings for poor reviews, but some of the snarky comments seem to be from people that are just looking for a fight. For the most part I really enjoy the time I spend on the site, but I suspect that there are quite a few others besides myself that grow weary of the constant negative banter. Can't we all just get along? Originally Posted by irpatio

Seems to me that it's pretty obvious who contributes here to be helpful and friendly.....and who posts here simply to toss a match in a potential gastank.....

Just gotta ignore the nonsense, and pay attention to what you feel is helpful, I guess.

elg....
While I do have fun on the board...I also believe in helping the community here...You can see a mesh of both in my post history... I also understand differences of opinion do occur...I can recall I'm sure I threw some matches at times but the matches are always to help the board...

One might see a snarky sarcastic lament thrown someones way via a post but it's generally at behavior that really is not what most want to see on the board...Snarky/sarcastic but it's a piece of mind that does not break the rules but puts out your vibe on where you stand and exposes some things to a wider audience...

For example a non-verified provider that is a known bait and switch scam artist...Well documented and proven so that does nothing but stir up issues on the board with their random and low class posts...So if one lays out comments upon them is it not well deserved? I find calling out people with no credibility and poor posting decisions a necessary evil at times...and it still is fun, informational and helpful to others on this board when it's done as long as it never fully crosses the lines or breaks the rules.
While I do have fun on the board...I also believe in helping the community here...You can see a mesh of both in my post history... I also understand differences of opinion do occur...I can recall I'm sure I threw some matches at times but the matches are always to help the board...

One might see a snarky sarcastic lament thrown someones way via a post but it's generally at behavior that really is not what most want to see on the board...Snarky/sarcastic but it's a piece of mind that does not break the rules but puts out your vibe on where you stand and exposes some things to a wider audience...

For example a non-verified provider that is a known bait and switch scam artist...Well documented and proven so that does nothing but stir up issues on the board with their random and low class posts...So if one lays out comments upon them is it not well deserved? I find calling out people with no credibility and poor posting decisions a necessary evil at times...and it still is fun, informational and helpful to others on this board when it's done as long as it never fully crosses the lines or breaks the rules. Originally Posted by wlhrgfan

Ahhhh...do I detect some guilt here?

Kidding!!

\You are correct, sometimes the out and out muckrackers deserve to get flamed....but, Wlhrgfan, sometimes that is exactly the reaction they seek. I don't want to feed their egos by responding, but then again, sometimes one must do what one must do.....

Fun, isn't it! Not as much fun as a session with a beautiful lady...but fun nonetheless!

elg....
well said, Mary!
Ahhhh...do I detect some guilt here?

Kidding!!

\You are correct, sometimes the out and out muckrackers deserve to get flamed....but, Wlhrgfan, sometimes that is exactly the reaction they seek. I don't want to feed their egos by responding, but then again, sometimes one must do what one must do.....

Fun, isn't it! Not as much fun as a session with a beautiful lady...but fun nonetheless!

elg.... Originally Posted by elghund
Hey like I say I'm not dodging anything...I know I've at times thrown some matches...hell even some match books...

But like you say don't feed em...but flip side is if you do feed the trolls the bigger and uglier they can get...And a big ugly troll is easier to spot than a tiny closet troll
Hey like I say I'm not dodging anything...I know I've at times thrown some matches...hell even some match books...

But like you say don't feed em...but flip side is if you do feed the trolls the bigger and uglier they can get...And a big ugly troll is easier to spot than a tiny closet troll Originally Posted by wlhrgfan

Nothing like getting them out of the closet...or is that a topic for a whole DIFFERENT website........

elg......
  • Doove
  • 09-07-2010, 02:32 PM
I find calling out people with no credibility and poor posting decisions a necessary evil at times...and it still is fun, informational and helpful to others on this board when it's done as long as it never fully crosses the lines or breaks the rules. Originally Posted by wlhrgfan
Hmmm, interesting. Not that i'm too concerned, but i suppose this is as good a time as any to point this out. I've personally had difficulty with 4 people locally. 2 of whom have been banned at one point or another, and 1 of whom is, at a minimum, partly responsible for a well respected provider no longer posting here. And the 4th is someone who pretends to take the high road publicly, but doesn't hesitate to drop the f bomb name calling in PM's when you disagree with him.

I'm just sayin'.

To everyone else, i'm more than respectful - the occasional jab, intended all in good fun, notwithstanding.
is this taking the "high road" or just a real bad imitation of me...your expose of what you claim to be not....now were getting somewhere!!
let em talk...
not intended toward you Dove , we clicked in here at same time, you came out on top, which usually happens..
I guess I feel that this is an example of "were all in this together"........we are all here to have fun
Mary, that's where it breaks down from the start.

Many different agendas, many fueled by money and many by ego.

Is the board here for ECCIE owners to make money?

Is the board here for providers to have a pool of clients?

Is the board here for hobbyists to exchange information with other hobbyists to see women?

I changed my avatar when it finally dawned on me what the role of the client is here.