No offense to Newbies.. But I have made a choice..

• eve
  • 07-28-2011, 08:14 PM
So I every night I get on here and other sites and read the alerts. I have made the choice to not take newbies for awhile. I am feel that my safety is not worth it and what I have to loose is greater than the amount that I could make. I hope later on when LE has slowed down then I can go back and take newbies again. I have meet a lot of great newbies on here and I know that all it takes is for someone to give you a chance to prove your a respectable gentleman. So this is my notice that you must have references or p411 in order to see me. Hope this is in the right place.. if not please let me know. To you newbies: Best of luck since I know alot of girls are now doing this.
Sounds like a smart choice.
Im with you girlly. =)
  • rwksl
  • 07-28-2011, 11:01 PM
Eve, can't fault you for trying to stay safe.
  • eve
  • 07-29-2011, 01:12 AM
Thanks everyone. Just been thinking about it alot and I personally feel that p411 is the way to go or at least have the provider references. I was always told to never put money in front of my safety and I see alot of providers do that. I dont want to be that girl posting an alert because I let my guard down. I dont want to be the one on the 6 o clock news missing or dead because I didnt do my job right. And of course I dont want to be one that is sitting behind bars thinking of everything I am loosing.
On the other hand I do know for a fact that there are alot of gentleman out there that are great and they were newbies when I seen them. I love what I do and dont want to ever change that because of a bad choice. I would rather be comfortable when you walk in rather that be on pins and needles. That being said I will continue with p411 newbies. I trust Gina and still do screening with all and everyone.
There is no need to feel bad about it...clearly, your safety comes first.

Now, can I come and see you?
  • eve
  • 07-29-2011, 04:37 AM
There is no need to feel bad about it...clearly, your safety comes first.

Now, can I come and see you? Originally Posted by Sarunga
lol follow procedure... and you may....lol
Your NOT the only one!
Eve, you've got to do what you've got to do. It's your business and your choice and you've got to do what's best for you.

On the other hand, most guys won't see newbie providers until they get a review or two by known posters. Even when I was highly active in the hobby, I rarely saw newbie providers.
I don't trust newbies either. But, I don't trust anyone........well, except for you......you know who "you" are.
i agree with you on this!!
Always do whats best for you and what makes you most comfortable Eve
You make the rules
I have made the choice to not take newbies for awhile Originally Posted by eve
I don't trust newbies either. Originally Posted by dearhunter
it's a good thing I am not a newbie.
  • eve
  • 07-29-2011, 09:07 AM
it's a good thing I am not a newbie. Originally Posted by notanewbie
lol....

Thanks Everyone for your support!!!
Can't ya just put a no newbie policy on your sig line and ad's? Doesn't seem to me that you need a thread about it. You are right, it's your choice whether or not see newbies but keep in mind ALL of us were newbies at some point, even you. Someone has to give them a chance at some point whether its a newbie hobbyist or newbie provider...

sixx