Streaming Service: Movies and TV

What are you all doing for Steaming Service. So far I have resisted, but now that my Direct TV bill is now pushing $200 for TV only...it time to consider cutting the cord.

Are you signing up for all of them: Disney, Apple (only available on Apple devices), Netflix, Peacock NBC Universal (Comcast), HBO Max (At&t, (formally Time Warner)), Amazon Prime, Hulu (this reaches cable prices if you pay W/O ads) and ESPN+.

I don't watch many of today's shows and mostly watch HLN, History Chanel, Reelz, Football games, baseball games,and local channels.

Way too many options and way to confusing on what you get.

I can sign up for all of them, but the cost is over $100 depending on if I choose ads or no ads. Might just negociate with Dish Network for a three year contract which would drop my cable subscription back down.

Just curious what you all doing in-between providers visiting. 😁
What are you all doing for Steaming Service. So far I have resisted, but now that my Direct TV bill is now pushing $200 for TV only...it time to consider cutting the cord.

Are you signing up for all of them: Disney, Apple (only available on Apple devices), Netflix, Peacock NBC Universal (Comcast), HBO Max (At&t, (formally Time Warner)), Amazon Prime, Hulu (this reaches cable prices if you pay W/O ads) and ESPN+.

I don't watch many of today's shows and mostly watch HLN, History Chanel, Reelz, Football games, baseball games,and local channels.

Way too many options and way to confusing on what you get.

I can sign up for all of them, but the cost is over $100 depending on if I choose ads or no ads. Might just negociate with Dish Network for a three year contract which would drop my cable subscription back down.

Just curious what you all doing in-between providers visiting. 😁 Originally Posted by Fizley
I have Amazon Prime, had it for shopping before I dropped cable & switched, so now I'm using it for streaming. And I have Netflix. That's the only 2 I pay for. Prime has lots of other streaming networks w/ads, but free. PlutoTV, Tubi, IMBD, and more. I do miss out on sports. Most NFL is over the air, but I'm missing NBA & boxing. It's been 1 1/2 years since I switched, so while I'm getting used to streaming, I'll make adjustments & add or drop as I go along.
It’s a racket and the cable /sat /phone companies know it and your right by the time you get all the services your right back at the price your paying

Even that you still have to ha e internet service and decent service that won’t leave you lagging expect to pay around 60-80 bucks a month and that’s no tv or phone

I’m at 60 with internet service Netflix 12 and Hulu ( no ads )12 I use my work amazon prime service ( small company pretty much family anyway and I only watch a few things ) I got Disney for free for a year since I got a new phone and Apple TV+ is free for a year since I treated my self to a new Mac for Xmas I won’t re up them when they are out don’t really car for Disney and Apple TV+ kinda sucks so for 85 bucks I’m good I have an antenna up for local suckass news all the TVs are smart TVs so all the apps are there including Apple TV+ they all even have “streaming” tv channels so there is content not even on the other providers ... I end up watching weather car shows or some hottie red head cooking up a good meal serves me good
Current Hulu binge watching is NYPD blue from start to finish and mix in some forensic files
If I want to watch a game or fight I’ll go to a bar or friends place
HTH
In our town there is no cable company, OTA we can get one TV channel.

We have used Netflix and Amazon prime.