Chicas Locas

Are there any good times to find good talent at this place prior to 10pm? Are the happy hour times good during the week or even weekends? My late nights are limited.
Bueller? Anyone? PMs welcome
My motto: show up when i want and let the fun find me! Chicks dig me
My motto: show up when i want and let the fun find me! Chicks dig me Originally Posted by CellarDweller
Excellent feedback, thanks!
It's my impression that CL is best before 10pm. Day shift leaves around 6-7. They had some type of happy hour special but don't remember exactly what it was. Nothing that special
Get in where you fit in. Talent is available on every shift.
My recent visits have been disappointing. Went the Sunday before Easter. Had some time in the afternoon and thought I would check out the weekend girls and grab a beer. Mistake. Six dancers. All about a four. Maybe. And, didn’t even get a beer since the waitresses were too busy on their phones in the other section. Similar experience on Tuesday around shift change. Day girls had left and night girls not dancing yet. And still no beer since the waitresses were not interested in getting out of their seats.
Stopped in on Wednesday afternoon. Pretty good crowd. Several new dancers and many old favorites. Eileen is dancing again and Becky looked as hot as I’ve ever seen her. Hoping the new blonde waitress proves the answer to the age old question - what is the difference between a stripper and a waitress at a strip club? About two weeks.
Friday night's and Saturday's are your best bet.