Short notice cancels becoming the norm.

Five short notice cancels in a row. FIVE. before people so casually do this, do they fail to see that like....it's RENT WEEK? I'm guessing it's just not of their concern. People who do this, please understand that it could get someone kicked out of their home. But I guess if people did care,I wouldn't be saying this anyway. it's okay, I, for one, love having my time massively and repeatedly wasted on emails and preparation and ALSO turning others down. Bring it on! Or...just stop already. Is it so hard to just not schedule unless you're aure?
It appears that the no-shows are becoming more frequent. What I have noticed is that when there are more girls working there are more no-shows. The men feel like they can just jump to another girl anyways and they may find someone who will eventually see them but they fail to realize that we have ways of communicating among ourselves to keep ourselves safe and to ensure our time is not wasted. Keep your chin up girl! :-)
Can be frustrating
just happened to me. Things will get better
Can be frustrating
just happened to me. Things will get better Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Well...after it happening a total of 10 times, and the way a lot of messages were worded, I believe very strongly that about half of it all came from 1 person. That person ought to be a little more well rounded and also better hope I don't get a burst of energy and start REALLY digging
I have maybe 2-4 a year...but I screen THOROUGHLY meaning if i don't know their EXACT identity I will never book.
I try doing that and get an indignant reaction . I love how incredibly selfish they can be, as well as non confrontational to the point that all I can do is roll my eyes to the sky. I'm considering just going to ONLY p411. At least those guys don't have complete and total disregard for the PEOPLE that they are touching.
I try doing that and get an indignant reaction . I love how incredibly selfish they can be, as well as non confrontational to the point that all I can do is roll my eyes to the sky. I'm considering just going to ONLY p411. At least those guys don't have complete and total disregard for the PEOPLE that they are touching. Originally Posted by B_Genderous
honey u have the goods they want....if u put ur foot down & lay down the rules (and ur established) they WILL obey lol seriously though if your serious & strict about screening the guys who want to see you & care about your safety WILL see u.

I felt the same when I stopped accepting references & started screening only. I was worried no one would see me!! today I have no problems screening & the majority of guys accept it. I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO SEE ANYONE W/OUT KNOWING 100% WHO THEY ARE.

when u KNOW who they r its FAR less likely they stand u up or worse....

don' let a few trolls fool u into thinking the majority of guys won't give out that info! u just have to be strong & confident & re-assuring when asking for it.
There is an infoshare area, for females, that is a good place to complain, etc.

This is happening in Dallas, too. Last Friday, I had 3 cancellations and one last Thursday.

Yesterday, I got all prepared for a new kink appointment, and he ended up not showing. And yes, it is super frustrating.

Years ago, or even last year, it just never happened or was exceedingly rare. Now? I'm hearing of it more and more.

Texas is a super glutted market, though. How is Denver? Are there a ton of ladies working?
Texas could be downright scary sometimes, but Denver has a lot of providers in this part of the city from what I can tell. At least the ones I DO get tend to be pretty nice and non threatening so I don't have to be all nervous constantly. That's always nice.
That's the same with me, too. Most, if not almost 100% (there will always be a few here and there) are just great. Or at least very tolerable.

There is an initial nervousness but for the very most part, my client base is great. Always has been.

Guess that I have that!!!
I have maybe 2-4 a year...but I screen THOROUGHLY meaning if i don't know their EXACT identity I will never book. Originally Posted by Ameera Cakes

Scary!!

This is about being anonymous; surely you would never divulge your "exact" identity, yet you are demanding it from the men you meet?!?!?

Terrible contradiction.

You expect a total stranger to possibly believe that you would never compromise his "exact" identity because you tell him so!?!?

I use P411 & Date-Check so I don't have to reveal my identity to a stranger. I just hope the guys are not foolish enough to reveal such sensitive information!!!

That being said, common courtesy goes along way and breaking a date minutes vs whatever timeframe is deemed acceptable is well..........

Five short notice cancels in a row. FIVE. before people so casually do this, do they fail to see that like....it's RENT WEEK? I'm guessing it's just not of their concern. People who do this, please understand that it could get someone kicked out of their home. But I guess if people did care,I wouldn't be saying this anyway. it's okay, I, for one, love having my time massively and repeatedly wasted on emails and preparation and ALSO turning others down. Bring it on! Or...just stop already. Is it so hard to just not schedule unless you're aure? Originally Posted by B_Genderous

Using the argument of "it's rent week"........sorry but a class in money management might be a good idea so you could build in the necessary financial buffers to stave off a brief client lapse. This is in fact a business, and all businesses must protect themselves against these pitfalls. I'm not saying you wasted money on Michael Kors or a night out at Perry's Steakhouse, but perhaps some "saving for a rainy day" would be very prudent.

I'm not trying to attack anyone here, instead just offering a different opinion and a different perspective.
Scary!!

This is about being anonymous; surely you would never divulge your "exact" identity, yet you are demanding it from the men you meet?!?!?

Terrible contradiction.

You expect a total stranger to possibly believe that you would never compromise his "exact" identity because you tell him so!?!?

I use P411 & Date-Check so I don't have to reveal my identity to a stranger. I just hope the guys are not foolish enough to reveal such sensitive information!!!

That being said, common courtesy goes along way and breaking a date minutes vs whatever timeframe is deemed acceptable is well..........

Using the argument of "it's rent week"........sorry but a class in money management might be a good idea so you could build in the necessary financial buffers to stave off a brief client lapse. This is in fact a business, and all businesses must protect themselves against these pitfalls. I'm not saying you wasted money on Michael Kors or a night out at Perry's Steakhouse, but perhaps some "saving for a rainy day" would be very prudent.

I'm not trying to attack anyone here, instead just offering a different opinion and a different perspective. Originally Posted by Happy Hour
DEMAND? lol NEVER....guys that don't care about & respect my safety can keep it moving they don't HAVE to SEND me ANYTHING & in return I don't have to see them;-)

EVERYONE has the right to be/stay in their own comfort zone. And i tell EVERYONE it is 100% their own choice.

I've worked VERY HARD to be the #1 rated/reviewed FBSM in Colorado & build a SOLID REPUTATION. I stopped accepting references about a year ago and I could not be happier w/ my choice. I no longer get scared of being robbed stood up or worse. And yes there are PLENTY of guys who accommodate my safety requests & trust me FULLY. I definitely don't bend my rules for ANYONE, and its working GREAT for me! And according to my track record I have NEVER hurt ANYONE. The ONLY time anyone has to worry is if they plan on robbing or hurting me! This is how I earn a living would be STUPID of me to hurt ANYONE. plus I believe in KARMA!

A lot of guys don't REALLY understand or appreciate the risks we take to provide our services to you. Here is an example (true story) of why it is IMPORTANT/CRUCIAL for established providers to know a guys identity....compared to getting a reference.

I had a client send me his ID & work info. He was a wealthy guy & he came to see me 3-4 times. Then he asked me for a reference to see another provider...cool no problem I provided it. He went to see the lady who called me later to tell me he shorted her $20....not that big of a deal could have been a mistake. He than got another reference to see another well established provider....well when he saw her he stole the entire donation back on the way out the door. That's 2 providers he ripped off....yet he NEVER did that to me hmmmm wonder why LOL

I've even been ripped off by a long time regular. He got upset one night when I refused to have sex w/ him (I only do FBSM) and ran out the door without ever paying me. I'm LUCKY thats ALL he did to me!

Like I said EVERYONE has the right to do what makes THEM feel comfortable. For me I WILL NEVER EVER SEE ANYONE W/OUT KNOWING THEIR EXACT IDENTITY & so far it's worked out great for me. The day I have to compromise my safety is the day I find a new job lol seriously! And you, you have every right to say no I will not share my identity & in return I have every right to say sorry but we're not a good match & move on-no hard feelings!