Bad reviews

So as a new member to review boards I'm still figuring things out. I got my first review and apperantly it's not a good review. I have received numerous complaint and I think it's costing me business. So my complaint is why are potential clients blaming me for a bad review??

Venting done thanks.
Unfortunately, it wasn't really a "bad review" as much as a "no review". No real information was included as to what fantasies may have occurred. With such a lack of info, hobbyists may be reluctant to pay the $ for your time. With the type of activities described, we may as well meet a platonic female friend.
Don't worry too much about this, sweetheart. That "review" is probably the least informative here in a long time, and says crickets about you as a provider and buckets about your client. He sounds like a sad sod trying to be a comedian! Don't take shit like this to heart. Keep up the good work and you will be rewarded.
  • jd278
  • 06-29-2015, 12:04 PM
I have received numerous complaint and I think it's costing me business. So my complaint is why are potential clients blaming me for a bad review?? Originally Posted by Giselle014
That is a badly written review, not a bad review. What could anyone possibly complain about to you?

Everyone's selection methods differ, but I look for positive reviews. If there is a bad review in there I consider it likely a one-off.
Member since '12 and 50 reviews and he couldn't do better than that? Camel shit!!!!