What would you belive?

• Maya
  • 12-20-2010, 04:01 PM
Okay well I found a pair of sexy underwear underneath my bed!!! I know they don't belong to me, when I asked my boyfriend about them he says "I don't know"? Where else could they have come from if not from another women being naked on my bed!!! Is he cheating? I am just so confused???? Help me please guys.
LOL That's just one reason I love that my wife is in the game with me.. When she finds something, panties, earring, whatever... and asks "who does this belong too?".. I just reply "one of the ladies I auditioning m'dear, I think you'll like her.".

Sorry you're on different ground.. but, what the heck, call us!@!
Coming from a serial cheater... he is cheating. No doubt about it....

Question though.... can you really be jealous since you provide? Lots of guys say they can handle it but really can't......

sixx
That's not why my name is cheater. But yes if ther not yours. He's cheating. Just cuz you provide that doent make it rite. Does it?
Pretty difficult to refute hard evidence. As Sixxbach put it "Can you really be jealous?"

Of course I understand that it is probably more about transparency than fidelity. If he knows you're providing but lies about his activities clearly there is a trust issue.

Do you demand fidelity from him while you provide? If so then that might explain much from his perspective. It's difficult to be able to pull off having one's cake and eating it to. Doesn't matter how fine you are. If you want him then so don't other women.
I have to go with the consensus here, girls panties do not just come out of nowhere
You've all over looked the most pertinent question....

Did Maya sniff the foreign panties??
Are you completely sure they are not like a super old pair of yours?

I know I have like a million pair of panties.. How many sizes are they off compared to you?
Are you completely sure they are not like a super old pair of yours?

I know I have like a million pair of panties.. How many sizes are they off compared to you? Originally Posted by AustinsGurlz
Good girl(s)!! There just "may" be a reasonable explanation, Yeah, dat's it..!!
maybe they are his?
maybe they are his? Originally Posted by austinkboy
You never know.
They're mine, Maya. Don't you remember?
Are you the only female in the house?...Do you do doubles...maybe you accidently brought them home from work?They could be his...lots of men wear womans silky panties in secrect because they like the way they feel.,....or a buddy of his is cheating on his girl or just wanted to bang some chick and had no where to go and your dude being a nice buddy loaned out your bed......

If no is the answer to all those they yup 99% chance he is cheating
They belong to Sixx. I think Sixx forgot to put them back on, after that cranium crushing BBBJ you gave him.
,....or a buddy of his is cheating on his girl or just wanted to bang some chick and had no where to go and your dude being a nice buddy loaned out your bed...... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Thats an excuse I would not have thought of....