URL / Website: https://mobile.skipthegames.com/fema...n/925427464145
City: Foley
State: Alabama
Address: Across Tanger
Activities: Bbj, missionary
Hair Length and Color: Short and red
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Looked pretty good for her age.
Plump butt, little belly, quite flexible.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Joe69
  • 11-09-2021, 10:27 PM
Are you kidding me? I saw her a few weeks ago and while the service was ok she looked like the crypt keeper. I think waaaaay older than 54.
Hell, I was embarrassed to post a review on her. That being said I saw her sister in the same hotel a week later and not much better.
Joe.
You hit the nail on the head. That’s the biggest flaw with reviews on here. It’s one of 2 things. Either the guy is too embarrassed to admit they saw the provider or their prospective is completely different. I remember reading a positive review about a year ago and thinking I guess I was wrong about her. I went to see the provider the next day. It looked like a tornado hit the place and there was recreational paraphernalia everywhere. It was nasty. I turned and left immediately. Not saying guys aren’t honest. It’s just some guys are willing to accept conditions others won’t.
We see stuff like this weekly, don't we???
It's hit or miss I guess. When I went room was clean. I didn't think she was that bad looking considering her age. Better job than some I've been to. Plus pretty baron around here.
To each his own. But I will say that STG is not for me.
I saw her a while back in Tupelo area. Yes she's older but she was very fun to be with. I'd definitely see her again.
Of The Following. . .
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
Thread Closed