Safety and Screening Issue

I was falsely under the impression that men had to have two service provider references, or two buddies who would vouch for them, in order to become a member here, and that is why it is considered "safe" to see an ECCIE member, if they send you a PM through the system. None the less, I like to see what kind of person I am dealing with, and whether we would be compatible, by reading reviews. So I look them up. Well recently a guy contacted me through ECCIE wanting to make an appointment and he had no reviews. So I asked him for service provider references. He had none. I asked him if some of the other male members could vouch for him, and he said he didn't know anyone at ECCIE. I asked him how he got to be a member without any references, and he said he just signed up. I was the first person he ever contacted on ECCIE. I was shocked and surprised that this could be happening. It now seems more than ever that the primary function of this website is to generate evidence for the police, and keep them busy following up on the women. Are there any other ladies out there who are under the impression that it is "safe" to see someone who PMs you? And that ECCIE members need to have references to join?
Never trust your safety to anyone other then yourself. But to answer your question yes I was aware that the general public can access Eccie and join in chat, see our profiles and post without even being a memeber. Men can either write a review or pay dues to have a Premium access. As understood by me ECCIE is a site for information exchange. Bringing two parties together and then we are the ones whom make the informed choices. Research is everyones friend. Good Luck and play safe.......YUM!
DD you are thincking about the vouch system another SHMB uses. Even there you would need to screen. It is up to the individual lady to establish her screening processes and her comfort level with alternate processes.
I was falsely under the impression that men had to have two service provider references, or two buddies who would vouch for them, in order to become a member here, and that is why it is considered "safe" to see an ECCIE member, if they send you a PM through the system. None the less, I like to see what kind of person I am dealing with, and whether we would be compatible, by reading reviews. So I look them up. Well recently a guy contacted me through ECCIE wanting to make an appointment and he had no reviews. So I asked him for service provider references. He had none. I asked him if some of the other male members could vouch for him, and he said he didn't know anyone at ECCIE. I asked him how he got to be a member without any references, and he said he just signed up. I was the first person he ever contacted on ECCIE. I was shocked and surprised that this could be happening. It now seems more than ever that the primary function of this website is to generate evidence for the police, and keep them busy following up on the women. Are there any other ladies out there who are under the impression that it is "safe" to see someone who PMs you? And that ECCIE members need to have references to join? Originally Posted by Deva Divine
Ummm no. You have to screen people. If you're not newbie friendly, kindly tell them that you don't feel comfortable seeing someone with no references. Plus ECCIE doesn't have a vouch system for men. Not that it works anyway. Either they have reviews or they don't. They can review women that don't know that they even have reviews, but that still doesn't make them verifiable. Well, it shouldn't.

Either way, please do some homework on how to screen. Think of it for the comfort of the gentleman, and with both your safety in mind. I'm newbie friendly, and some of the nicest men I've met here are the ones that joined just to read the reviews. Communication is key, and you really need a game plan for being newbie friendly.

As far as "gathering evidence for the police", Tiffani Jameson is an internet persona, and everything herein stated is for entertainment purposes only. Any private communications via email or face to face contact between members is between those members. It's up to YOU to know that you're communicating with someone who doesn't have the intentions to incarcerate you. As a FBSM lady, you should have that down pat.
Just because someone has Predium access doesn't mean you shouldn't screen. I think Ms Athena has a good point. Research is everyone friend.
research & screening are your best friends in this biz!

{also watch what links you post here........................I had posted a restaurant in Nola and when you googled it,you would pull up my post from eccie}
Being a member here is nothing special. Being a valued member, well that is something else. Seeing a client based on being a board member or having written reviews or simply being around a lot on the board is completely at the discretion of each provider. I've seen several providers based solely on being a "known" entity on this board. I was willing to offer my screening info, but the ladies said how I interacted here was good enough. I've said it before and will say it again. The most effective screening (and research) is an individual's gut reaction or intuition.
Membership here is not selective. Nice guys and assholes are all welcome. (If that ain't obvious, you need to read a few more forums.)

* Anyone can join.
* Anyone can pay for Premium Access
* Anyone can write fake reviews and get Premium Access as well as perhaps establish some credibility.
* Anyone can create multiple handles, one for their "nice guy" persona and one for their asshole persona. (Typically, if a guy is an asshole, he is an asshole. He may be able to act nice when he is in that personality mode, but deep down, his inner ass will come out.) [Yes, I know multiple handles are verbotten, but they are here, the mods cannot police them all out.]
* Screening is what you want it to be. You define it, you set your limits. You waive those limits if you want. You live with the results if you drop your guard and reduce your screening for just this one time. If you develop a reputation for less screening at the end of the month when the bills are coming due, guys wil take advantage of this.
* All a PM from this site tells you is the guy who has the password for that ID on here sent you a note. It does not tell you he has been screened by anyone. Perhaps he is safe, perhaps he is dangerous.
* Guys with multiple reviews of ladies who are here, with a lot of posts that seem pretty clearheaded, who banter with some of the ladies at times, they may be safer than the guy who has a dozen posts, all looking for some sort of strange sexual encounter at odd times, odd places, and with reviews of ladies no one else has ever heard of or seen.

I pretty much provide no screening info. If ladies are not comfortable with my reputation, then I understand and I move on to the next one or to an old friend. I understand that some will want to know my name, date of birth, Social Security number, etc. Good for them, but we will never meet. If that limits my opportunities, I can live with that. I will not be upset with a lady who screens me out, we just will not get a chance to meet. It will be my loss, and perhaps her loss, but in the grand scheme of things, we both must be comfortable with our decisions.
  • sole
  • 08-09-2012, 11:27 AM
I still screen even if I see that theyve written tons of reviews etc. screening is best!
Well I have been in this business for over 30 years and I have always trusted my intuition. But I got arrested for prostitution for the first time in June. And I don't even sell sex. I would if I could, but until it is legalized, I only offer healing and educational sessions. Of course what two consenting adults do in private is completely off the record and has nothing to do with any exchange of money for educational and healing information. And I have plenty, at least 30 hours of curriculum to choose from.

Sites like this are generating evidence for the police because you are announcing to the public how much you paid for a bbbj and the like. This would be irrelevant if it was legal, but it is not. And the cops aren't going to go after the guy who are making the claim. They are going to arrest the women you are gossiping about. There has to be a better way.

I didn't even touch the guys junk, nor did I try to take his clothes off. He did not give me any money. I did not ask him for any money. I really liked him. Both of our eyes twinkled when I opened the door. Despite the attraction I focused on business and began to teach. I did NOT try to seduce him in any form or fashion. YET he arrested me. I was considered guilty by association because I am a member here.
Why is it necessary to publicly incriminate the ladies you see? Why can't you talk about the relationships you have developed with them privately behind closed doors to people you know and trust, instead of bragging about it to the whole universe including cops and religious fanatics? If you have a need to incriminate yourselves at least have the decency to protect the women by keeping their identities anonymous. Why can't you give a lady one, two, three, four, or five stars and leave it at that? Why do you have to make sure the cops have what they need to arrest her?
  • GNG
  • 08-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Well I have been in this business for over 30 years... Originally Posted by Deva Divine
Your showcase says you're 44. I'll leave it to others to do the math in their heads...I'll wait.

Uh-huh.

You may claim to walk the line, but your mere presence on this board paints a much different picture. Don't try to preach to the choir that you're a healer/educator. We're not stupid.
Well I have been in this business for over 30 years and I have always trusted my intuition. But I got arrested for prostitution for the first time in June. And I don't even sell sex... YET he arrested me. I was considered guilty by association because I am a member here. Originally Posted by Deva Divine
Your showcase says you're 44. I'll leave it to others to do the math in their heads...I'll wait.. Originally Posted by Roger Murdock
Wait, wait....carry the one....and.....oh no, that can't be right....
On a review it only states a fee, maybe they should reword that to 'donation' and under activities reword that to 'activities enjoyed in private' and at the bottom an automatic disclaimer stating this never happened and was fabricated.....maybe some legal expert could fix this so it could not be used against a provider.....ijs

BTW 44-30=14 carry the S factor and and the DA factor and you still get 14. Damn that can't be right either....we need a math expert as well here....
Nothing wrong with the math.
Sad truth but teens do get set out in America.