Octomom - buy a date?

I thought she had a boyfriend now? I laugh at what a horrible situation she put herself in, how on earth is it feasible to get pregnant with eight embryos when you financial outlook is very dire. I wonder what kind of jobs she held before she knocked herself up and why she can't return to that field of work instead of doing things she obviously doesn't want to do to support her kids.

Sometimes I feel bad because her situation seems hopeless, what is she going to do ten years down the line when no one remembers her name but her kids need to be feed and clothed? Time will only tell.
This lady is nuts.

She claims to have had her first orgasm ever (self-induced) on a masturbation video. She was recently on Howard Stern's show riding the Sybian.

I am not an psychologist, but a date with the Octomom would be sheer torture.
This lady is nuts.

She claims to have had her first orgasm ever (self-induced) on a masturbation video. She was recently on Howard Stern's show riding the Sybian.

I am not an psychologist, but a date with the Octomom would be sheer torture. Originally Posted by TheAdmiral
+1 Shit, she'd have to pay ME!
http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2012/08...erself-online/ Originally Posted by DallasRain
She also claims that she has been celibate for 14 years. Dates start out at $500.00
Now that's what I want to do. Pay someone $500.00 who has been celibate for 14 years.

Now if @DallasRain has been giving her lessons for 14 years and would join in, then I'm all in

@Eva Damita - Love your new avatar. I'm in lust all over again.
Gotta be a hoax....her face has been on TV for years and now she doesn't show it on her photos??? fake!!!
Gotta be a hoax....her face has been on TV for years and now she doesn't show it on her photos??? fake!!!
Yeah I would have to agree, I also don't buy she abstains from sexual intercourse if she is that active in the sex industry. It just sounds like a scream for attention, and she does well at it in the strip club as I understand it.
guess it's just me....But I would do her in a new york minute if it wasn't $500...for $500 you get a pro! That mouth of hers just begs for cum! I watched all of her videos on one of the free sites!
She's had more coming out of her than going in. Yuck!!
I'd pass if she fucky for 5 dolla
This "news" is so last year!

Frankly, it wasn't even really interesting when it was current.

. . . Do you have anything relevant to discuss?

well the way i see it she will be on back page before long
+1 Shit, she'd have to pay ME! Originally Posted by Eva Damita

Everyone has to pay you.
Octomom is the dummiest woman ive ever listened to in my life - the babble that comes out of her mouth would drive a crazy man even crazier...
I wouldnt pay .05 cents nor less 500