I need help

I am thinking of giving a lady a gift card to a spa and wonder how it will be received. It is for a facelift peel and a healthy skin microdermabrasion treatment. I sure don't want to tick her off. Ladies how do you think this would be received?
Wouldn't specify what service I would just put enough money on the card to let her enjoy an extensive service. If she doesn't feel like she need a peel she may take it the wrong way unless she has mentioned it to you before.
Exactly like Skylar said. Find a nice spa and get a card so she can pick her treatment(s).
I feel your pain. When I try to get a gift it sucks because I am horrible about picking girl stuff. I'm afraid I will get the wrong thing so when I ask it is not to put her in an uncomfortable situation it is simply because I am an idot and do not know if she will like the idea I came up with. Feed back helps alot. I would say ask her but the only problem with that is that it ruins the surprise. But I woud rather ruin the surprise and get her something she would love rather than surprise her and get her something that is "Meh"
I am thinking of giving a lady a gift card to a spa and wonder how it will be received. It is for a facelift peel and a healthy skin microdermabrasion treatment. I sure don't want to tick her off. Ladies how do you think this would be received? Originally Posted by tucson
Is her skin that bad?

The only way I would feel comfortable giving her such a specific gift is if she expressed her skin woes with you. Even then it wouldn't be a surprise gift. It would be something I would offer to her out of friendship.

But some people are realistic about things. If I had bad skin, and you dropped that gift on me, I would be as happy as a clam. Why would I be mad at you for noticing I need extensive skin care?

The thought is wonderful regardless.
Wouldn't specify what service I would just put enough money on the card to let her enjoy an extensive service. If she doesn't feel like she need a peel she may take it the wrong way unless she has mentioned it to you before. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
+3!
gift cards are ALWAYS appreciated...especially when it is not specified on how to use it
All women love to be pampered in some way shape or form........Spa gift cards give her a choice as to just what she feels she needs to brighten her day........Sweet thoughts from a sweet man........
What I had in mind was a $150 gift card to the spa. But I won't take a chance on it and drop the idea. I seem to come up with ideas and find some one is pissed at the idea for a reason I never thought of. I was going to take several ladies to a meet and greet. My idea was necklaces sort of like collars with their initials or name on them. That went over like a turd in a punch bowl. It was so bad one of them canceled the get together.
I love your gifts baby! I wear that neon green bra ALOT!
What I had in mind was a $150 gift card to the spa. But I won't take a chance on it and drop the idea. I seem to come up with ideas and find some one is pissed at the idea for a reason I never thought of. I was going to take several ladies to a meet and greet. My idea was necklaces sort of like collars with their initials or name on them. That went over like a turd in a punch bowl. It was so bad one of them canceled the get together. Originally Posted by tucson
I think its a sweet thing you are treating the providers to a little something extra it shows you truly want to see her happy.

If all else fails a nice little diamond necklaces always work. I personally love to be lavished in small jewels and smoothie king gift cards.
I would think the thought is what would mean the most to the lady more than the value or the purpose of the card....but I would make it to where she decides what services she desires rather than the ones that you think she would like just to cover that base. When I give a gift to my special lady it is practical and it's something that I know she will use and something that she may not buy for herself due to price or practicality. When she uses it I feel she had a passing thought of where she got it...ijs
Something special for a special Lady makes her feel special and that's what it's all about....
I especially love when a guy gives me a pair of funky knee high socks!!
I think any gift should be taken in the spirit in which it is given. If you gave me a decoder ring from a box of Cracker Jacks, Tucson, I would treasure it!
Nicolet
I always try to bring some thing the lady would like. I don't know a damn thing about wine and jewelry is always a risk. Perfume is a definite no-no and any clothes are out. I have a custom on the first date to swap a silver dollar for the ladies panties. Some go home commando. I think I have come up with some thing for the M&G. I have on occasion taken ladies to Victoria's Secret or Cindy's that is always fun if the lady is a bit of an exhibitionist.
Hello! Former stripper here! I ain't skeered!