Drinking: yay or nay?

Do you drink?
Do you drink before a date?
How much do you drink before a date?
I've noticed that every time I get to a room there is a sink full of beer and ice. And when I tell them I don't drink they look at me like I have 2 heads.
Some people don't need to drink...
Others prefer to drink...
Then there are those who need to drink...

I am all of the above...but I respect you!

Case in point, my threAD (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=522203), for the "UGLY", alcohol may be needed both to get through, then to douse my body before lighting it afire...LMAO!

Then there are times when I drink lightly, to enjoy the mood/flavor.
("GOOD")
Then, there are times I drink to forget ("BAD")...
Lastly, at times, I drink to match my raw sexual inhibitions with the fem...(The "GRRREAT", The Rare, The Few but they are there to be found! Sometimes years apart, but when I do...Mmmmmmmm)
I've noticed that every time I get to a room there is a sink full of beer and ice. And when I tell them I don't drink they look at me like I have 2 heads. Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
Ahem...BTW, could you tell me where these types of hotels are? I must be doing something wrong...
I dont drink. I like to maintain a clear head and complete control. Sometimes Ill have a glass of wine.. but thats ONLY with my regulars. And its not for the buzz or anything,

I rather enjoy what I do... no need to alter my mind to do it. Besides... id hate to get a sloppy wet bbbj and be so drunk i mistake it for a happy meal and bite down.... ijs LOL!!
  • Old-T
  • 08-12-2012, 08:42 PM
I do drink a little beer or wine at times.

I don't drink before a date, nor during one. The only exception is occasionally for an overnight with a lady I know very well--and then only if I will not be driving. For me, drinking is something I only do at home.
Lol the guys get it before I get there.

Does sound like a good idea though......offering a cold 6 upon checkin.
No drinks before a date.

I bring bottles of champagne, how many? That depends on the number of hours and the number of girls.

1 girl 2 hours = 2 bottles of champagne
1 girl 3 hours = 3 bottles of champagne
2 girls 2 hours = 3 bottles of champagne
2 girls 3 hours = 4 bottles of champagne

And always: strawberries, whipped cream and party bites.
It would be awesome if I walked in and there was a six pack of red koolaid bursts.
Not before and not after and not during unless I was doing an overnight, then it would be roll out the good stuff and lets party.....
Yes i drink ..but in moderation and when im out seeing a provider and i see in her profile she drinks i try to bring a bottle with me ..if not for the appointment then to give as a gift but again most of the time if she drinks ill have one with her to break the ice.
I do drink and may have a glass of wine or 2 before a session. However it would have to be with someone that I feel totally comfortable with. The bottle would have to be unopened when you offer me something though. A drink beforehand lessens the stress and anxiety of being with someone you've never met before. Getting wasted during a session isn't cool at all.
Drinking + Sex = Sloppy Performance
Drinking + Sex = Sloppy Performance Originally Posted by Alan418
Maybe that should be revised to:
Slight Drinking + Sex = Wilder Experience
Too much drinking + Sex = Whiskey Dicks and Sloppy Performance
Drank some before my last meeting because before the meeting I met with friends I had not seen in a long time . Did not feel any alcohol wooziness but I think the dehydration of not drinking any water is what got me. I had a small headache the next day. Did not have a problem getting it up but finishing was difficult. Learned my lesson if alcohol is consumed do it in the meeting to break the ice not before with friends.
I very rarely drink. Last time I had a drink with a provider, I couldn't finish during a 2 HR session. It was a true fuckfest that had lady wondering about her abilities.