How can offering exclusive ARRANGEMENTS be truly exclusive?

I see quite a few ladies advertise on their websites that they are “available for exclusive arrangements”. Now, while I do understand the concept of exclusive travel arrangements, I do not understand how one can offer truly exclusive arrangements. When you add more than on arrangement into the mix, doesn’t that cancel out the exclusivity factor? To the ladies who offer these types of arrangements, how does this work? Is this something that guys frequently seek?
  • Old-T
  • 08-13-2012, 07:54 PM
My ATF eventually left the business because she entered an "exclusive arrangement". He provided for her very, very well. She provided a lot of things for him in a lot of areas.She and I remained friends (we still are, years later), and though she would never agree, it looked and smelled like a mistress situation to me.
My ATF eventually left the business because she entered an "exclusive arrangement". He provided for her very, very well. She provided a lot of things for him in a lot of areas.She and I remained friends (we still are, years later), and though she would never agree, it looked and smelled like a mistress situation to me. Originally Posted by Old-T
You say she left the business after entering into the arrangement. THIS I understand, for it's a TRULY exclusive arrangement. Yes, it DOES seem like a mistress situation. But, I think that label tends to come along with the territory of being exclusive with a gentleman who provides well for you while he's married.
  • Old-T
  • 08-13-2012, 09:18 PM
I agree. That is what it was for all practical purposes, and why I considered it a mistress arrangement. I'm not sure what else an "exclusive" arrangement in this business would be.