Preference - Natural or Makeup

Hey guys, I had a simple question for all the fellow hobbyist out there, when you go to see a provider do you prefer her to go all natural or get all dolled up with makeup??

Personally, I hate wearing makeup and especially during the day I prefer to go with the natural look, and many of my photos are taken that way as well. I was just wondering if it really made a difference. Would you ever turn a girl away because her make up wasn't done?
I always prefer the natural look, including face, tits and kitty (well.........maybe trimmed, but not bare). The only thing I want cosmetically adjusted are shaved legs and armpits :-).
Me too I prefer natural look
It depends. If they are young and fresh I prefer no make up. In more heavier sessions I like to see heavy make up worn off during a session.
too bad Im not in Houston, Im all of the above

I always prefer the natural look, including face, tits and kitty (well.........maybe trimmed, but not bare). The only thing I want cosmetically adjusted are shaved legs and armpits :-). Originally Posted by tennisbum
I love the natural look with one exception....lots of red wet lipstick!!
Amber, you can clearly get away with the natural "fresh" look. Others?...Maybe not so much.

For me it goes without saying that armpits and legs should be shaved. Other parts should at least be groomed. But your question seemed to be about makeup...

Makeup can be a problem (lipstick, glitter, heavy foundation, etc.) if it gets on my shirt or suit jacket. It can be deadly if it gets on my trousers! lol. With all of this in mind, some ladies need their warpaint to feel presentable. I've known some women who didn't even want thier SO to see them until they had their "face on." Personally, I prefer something in between - but I like it when a lady takes the time to do her eyes.
I wasn't even thinking about the rubbing off in unnecessary places aspect, more the presentation. I guess it is more of a per person basis depending on the female. But yes, foundation can tend to get a little messy..

and glitter in the hobby world, is a no no, Ive seen clients come to me with specks of glitter on their face or sometimes even their cock, I always assume they just left the strip club.. and Im sure a SO would not appreciate that
I prefer all natural.
I prefer a light make up job-- just enough to enhance the natural beauty. I hate it when women paint themselves so thick, Oh, and I'm not a fan of lipstick or any scents--- too much of an opportunity to leave trace evidence behind. But of course never turn down a provider who has just freshly stepped from the shower. Had that happen a week ago. Nothing like fucking a still wet beauty.
I think it depends on the woman. Sometimes they look fine without makeup and some women need some enhancement. I also think that heavy makeup is just too much. I agree with the red lipstick. I love seeing red painted lips around my dick. I'm single so I don't have that get caught thing going on. All women have something going so I tend to look for that.
I like my ATF natural.
Amber, you look great natural. Stay true!

B
Thank you hun, you make me blush

Amber, you look great natural. Stay true!

B Originally Posted by beezdat
Less is better - when you are in a session with a provider the less perfume and make up the better ..theres nothing like trying to explain why you smell like roses when you were suppossed to be coming home from work.
Lots of makeup smears and gets on clothing.
Besides most women look better to me au natural .