What are your thoughts when you see a handle?

So I always get a kick out of the first time meeting a provider and they weren't expecting what walked through the door.

Us hobbiest usually have some idea of what the provider looks like, sometimes not due to aged pictures, etc.

My question for mainly providers is how often do you let your mind wonder and picture the client before meeting. What would you feel is sometimes telling, emails, participation in threads, etc?
Now that is a good question.
Ummm I dont let my mind wonder. I am there to fulfill a fantasy and that is what my mind is focused on. As long as you are clean and respectful I am happy to greet you with a DFK and then get down to some playtime. I am not there to judge you, I am there as you have choose me to fulfill a need and I will do my best to deliver. Im just an honest Cock Slut whom enjoys her job............YUM!!!
Wasn't thinking along the lines of anyone being judged. It's normal to wonder what someone looks like from talking to them over the phone or email.
It's probably like going out on a blind date and hoping your date isn't your long lost 65 year old cousin......ijs
Umm still dont really go there, talking, chatting and texting is all part of foreplay to me.....Its getting my mind going as well as yours. Talking dirty, making plans for our playdate....Im more thinking how much fun were going to be having and ways I can up the game. I guess I wrap my mind around the fantasy and Im focused on that. From being a home health nurse for 18 years I was always walking into the unknown. It did not matter to me what my patient looked like, how fancy their home was, ect ect....I was there to take care of their needs to the best of my ability and thats what I did. Giving pleasure and meeting others needs are what gets me off......So unzip and let this Cock Slut get her grove on.
I just let my mind relax and focus on what the journey will be like...all the naughty fun we will have....................myster y ups the anticipation and hunger I get when i am preparing for a session!
hmmm, I seem to recall that I was nothing like you thought I looked like, handle or othewise! LOL
I look nothing like what my handle implies, hence that's why I picked it. Dallas on the other hand exudes sex appeal from her handle, and from all accounts, presents that way when you meet her. I wanna meet the iconic Dallas one day!

B
hmmm, I seem to recall that I was nothing like you thought I looked like, handle or othewise! LOL Originally Posted by badhusband
oh but baby---i love the way you look----you are definately my kinda guy!
I look nothing like what my handle implies, hence that's why I picked it. Dallas on the other hand exudes sex appeal from her handle, and from all accounts, presents that way when you meet her. I wanna meet the iconic Dallas one day!

B Originally Posted by beezdat

awwwwwwwwwww how sweet!Thanks! Ask anybody who knows me,I am just a "crazy as hell" redneck slut!
{one day sugar....}
So I always get a kick out of the first time meeting a provider and they weren't expecting what walked through the door. Originally Posted by Goatnipples
I am curious. What walks through the door to the shock and awe of the surprised provider? With me it's just joe average. Is the OP that different?

In addition to being average, I think I'm realist who doubts that many providers expend a whole lot of time "imagining" what new dream boat is gonna be tapping at their door. To think otherwise is probably projecting your emotional state on a provider whose emotional investment is nil.
Talk about putting your own spin on someone else's words. Nice!!!

I am curious. What walks through the door to the shock and awe of the surprised provider? With me it's just joe average. Is the OP that different?

In addition to being average, I think I'm realist who doubts that many providers expend a whole lot of time "imagining" what new dream boat is gonna be tapping at their door. To think otherwise is probably projecting your emotional state on a provider whose emotional investment is nil. Originally Posted by awl4knot
Hey, it's a discussion board and you picked the topic. So what do providers think when you come through the door? Why are they surprised? What is it about your handle that sends them off on tangents of imagination until they are reeled back to reality?

And, I will repeat my comment. I don't think that most seasoned providers give all that much thought to our internet alias's nor do they think too much about a new client unless he makes specific requests that require planning and preparation. We are who we are and there isn't much that can be done about it once the session is booked.

If that's putting spin on your words, so be it...