Trump hearings

How to troll and amuse youself

A new book by TWK
No I don't. I said he didn't tell the crowd to hang Pence.

You are going on ignore. You deliberately parse every God Damn thing I post, lie about what I say and think. For sport and amusement. You are not interested in real debate and discussion. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

well i counter with double secret ignore! you are almost as obtuse and argumentative as WTF! which is a complement. sort of .. bahahhahaaa

How to troll and amuse youself

A new book by TWK Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so
There’s a reason Fox News didn’t want to air this prime-time hearing.... Originally Posted by VitaMan
Thanks for the laugh. I take it you actually watched and listened to every moment of that ridiculous BS while fapping yourself raw. I guess it's your right under some obtuse reading of the 14th Amendment or some such. Either way, I find it extremely funny seeing your investment in it. To be fair, it's more entertaining than watching your 401K circle the bowl. Keep Calm and Fap On.
Too bad you know nothing, and your post proves it.

Don't worry about my 401K. I have that under control. You need to worry about your next meal.
Too bad you know nothing, and your post proves it.

Don't worry about my 401K. I have that under control. You need to worry about your next meal. Originally Posted by VitaMan

haven't been boasting about your day trading lately. hope you haven't been on a losing streak betting the wrong way. and beware now hat Chung has put me on "double secret ignore" he'll rm you for quoting my posts because it violates his right to ignore me.

bahahhaaaa
Another enjoyable day for the TWK behind his computer.
Another enjoyable day for the TWK behind his computer. Originally Posted by VitaMan

are you having a bad day? did ya lose a lot of money trading? get online on ecky to get yer TDS on and feel better?

go to sleep VitaMan. you sound tired.
Your Trump defense is to deflect and discuss inflation. Your peragotive, but it underscores that your Hero tried to steal an election, and summoned Right-wing crazies to help. He wanted to hang his own Vice President for not going along with his illegal scheme. Even today he tweeted that Bill Barr ''sucked''. How fucking childish and embarrassing. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
+1

Well said.
You Trumpettes are foolish enough to think that Trump gives a fuck about you. You Trumpettes are foolish enough to think that Trump gives a fuck about that "make America great again" bullshit mantra. I'll let you in on a little secret - he doesn't care about anybody but himself and getting money for himself with his lies and scams. And I feel sorry for you dumb fucks who are too stupid to realize that the man you worship is a complete con artist inept scumbag.

Fortunately, this country was smart enough to know that he needed to be replaced because he sucked at his job. The same will happen to Biden in 2024 and rightfully so. This country needs a complete overhaul right now and neither Biden nor Trump should hardly be considered as the right leadership to make that happen IMO.
are you having a bad day? did ya lose a lot of money trading? get online on ecky to get yer TDS on and feel better?

go to sleep VitaMan. you sound tired. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Is Wacko having a conversation with himself ?
You Trumpettes are foolish enough to think that Trump gives a fuck about you. You Trumpettes are foolish enough to think that Trump gives a fuck about that "make America great again" bullshit mantra. I'll let you in on a little secret - he doesn't care about anybody but himself and getting money for himself with his lies and scams. And I feel sorry for you dumb fucks who are too stupid to realize that the man you worship is a complete con artist scumbag.

Fortunately, this country was smart enough to know that he needed to be replaced because he sucked at his job. The same will happen to Biden in 2024 and rightfully so. This country needs a complete overhaul right now and neither Biden nor Trump should hardly be considered as the right leadership to make that happen IMO. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

while you state Biden is a failure as president your contention Trump was is bullshit. it's clear he was a far better president than Biden. were millions of illegals flooding over the border under Trump? was there rampant inflation under Trump? record high gas prices? did Putin invade Ukraine when Trump was in office? all of this is Biden's fault.

you amuse me with your " You Trumpettes are foolish" posts. now reply with "I ain't gonna argue with you old trump supporters" and go to bed.
... Lucas brings his same buffoonery 'round here every odd-day.
Telling us that Trump don't care about America - while all
Lucas cares-of is himself.

... He voted for Biden - yet doesn't have the backbone
to admit it. ... Just like most of the liberal lads here.

### Salty
Tell that to Trump. You just described him perfectly.

Here we are June 2022 and Trump is still babbling about Nov 2020....every day, not every odd day

Salty offers nothing but Trump 2024
Tell that to Trump. You just described him perfectly.

Here we are June 2022 and Trump is still babbling about Nov 2020....every day, not every odd day

Salty offers nothing but Trump 2024 Originally Posted by VitaMan

here we are in June 2022 and you are still starting thread after thread about Trump. in 10 years will you still be starting threads about him?
You Trumpettes are foolish enough to think that Trump gives a fuck about you. You Trumpettes are foolish enough to think that Trump gives a fuck about that "make America great again" bullshit mantra. I'll let you in on a little secret - he doesn't care about anybody but himself and getting money for himself with his lies and scams. And I feel sorry for you dumb fucks who are too stupid to realize that the man you worship is a complete con artist inept scumbag.

Fortunately, this country was smart enough to know that he needed to be replaced because he sucked at his job. The same will happen to Biden in 2024 and rightfully so. This country needs a complete overhaul right now and neither Biden nor Trump should hardly be considered as the right leadership to make that happen IMO. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

dood... leave trolling to the experts... you're not very good at it. lol.