Please expain

Why a large majority hates us, I know a lot of the answer but yeah.

What the world needs now...
They hate us because of the freedoms we enjoy.

Freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom from religion, freedom of assembly, freedom of movement, freedom to live any where you please, freedom to work, freedom to be a bum, freedom to own firearms, freedom to not own firearms, freedom to do just about anything you want as long as it does not harm someone else.

I honestly do not think the majority of the world understands how many freedoms we enjoy and how blessed each one of us is to be born an American.

And, we owe it all to our founders who recognized that freedoms had to be guaranteed in a document that was delibertly made VERY difficult to change so that it would not be subject to the petty whims of the moment as opposed to those petty polititians can simply muster a majority to fundamentally change the law of the land.

That document is The Constitution of The United States of America.
The wonderful Brian Keith as Teddy Roosevelt explaining Americans to the press;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rRgx3hRwK4
Because we meddle in other peoples business, and try to impose our values on them.
  • WTF
  • 11-05-2015, 05:39 PM
Because we meddle in other peoples business, and try to impose our values on them. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
This one...
  • DSK
  • 11-05-2015, 06:04 PM

Freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom from religion, freedom of assembly, freedom of movement, freedom to live any where you please, freedom to work, freedom to be a bum, freedom to own firearms, freedom to not own firearms, freedom to do just about anything you want as long as it does not harm someone else.

I honestly do not think the majority of the world understands how many freedoms we enjoy and how blessed each one of us is to be born an American.

And, we owe it all to our founders who recognized that freedoms had to be guaranteed in a document that was delibertly made VERY difficult to change so that it would not be subject to the petty whims of the moment as opposed to those petty polititians can simply muster a majority to fundamentally change the law of the land.

That document is The Constitution of The United States of America. Originally Posted by Jackie S
This was true fifty years ago. It isn't now.

The world hates us because we impose our liberal bullshit on them, let faggots redefine marriage, export feminism, invent crap like affirmative action, and haughtily tell everyone else how to live, and bomb the shit out of whoever we please.

We constantly brag about how great we are, & how exceptional we are, in spite of a underperforming public school system, a bloated government, and a bunch of fat, lazy people who hire Mexicans to do the work cheaper than people who were born here, who then get government benefits.

The weirdest thing of all is that liberals hate the country, even though it is a liberal paradise, and conservative love the country, even though the country wants them to die off.
Because we meddle in other peoples business, and try to impose our values on them. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes we certainly do. Maybe we are the terrorists.

Jim
Thursday night football?

That document is The Constitution of The United States of America. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Jackie, I respect you more than anyone else on this board, but the world doesn't hate us because of our freedom, they hate us because we won't leave them alone.

You want to know who truly hates our freedom? Look at Washington DC. Every year, those clowns extend the reach of government in our lives. It is even getting to the point where they tell our children who they must shower with in school. The President has the authority to put anyone he wants in jail, for whatever reason, and for as long as he wants, with no due process.

There is so much more. But if you listen closely, the cries of "Death to America" are not coming from the Middle East, they are coming from the halls of Congress, the White House, SCOTUS, and the endless bureaucracy on practically every street corner in the US. The threat to freedom does not wear a turban, it wears a business suit with an American flag lapel pin.
Really? .....

http://www.history.com/topics/world-...nau-death-camp
Why a large majority hates us, I know a lot of the answer but yeah.

What the world needs now... Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Who said "a large majority hates us"?

Do poor people "like' rich people?

If "a large majority" of the world population "hated us," when then "we" wouldn't have an "illegal immigration" problem and those who "accidentally" ended up in this country would be lining up to "go home" and get out of this "hateful place."

You have consumed and digested the bullshit from the past 6-7 years.
Who said "a large majority hates us"?

Do poor people "like' rich people?

If "a large majority" of the world population "hated us," when then "we" wouldn't have an "illegal immigration" problem and those who "accidentally" ended up in this country would be lining up to "go home" and get out of this "hateful place."

You have consumed and digested the bullshit from the past 6-7 years. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Tony Blair's famous statement. "You judge a Country by how many people are trying to get in, not my how many are trying to get out".
Really? .....

http://www.history.com/topics/world-...nau-death-camp Originally Posted by LexusLover
Really..
For some reason our government has forgotten that we are not a democracy but a representative republic.
The Soviet Union was a democracy.
Why our government tries to force democracy on others is a big question.

The idea that we have freedom has been lost on the left and on the right. The idea that the use of government to control the individual and restrict his freedoms is an issue on both sides of our political spectrum.

We were founded by individuals that escaped tyranny yet we have allowed ourselves to be controlled as if we were under tyranny once again.

Most of the rest of the world can see how hypocritical we are when it comes to the idea that we the people control the government. These people are neither deaf, dumb, or blind.
We were founded by individuals that escaped tyranny yet we have allowed ourselves to be controlled as if we were under tyranny once again. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
The "Golden Rule" ..

... "He who has the gold rules."

Those in our society who wish for government to collect the money and pass it out ...

.... will be RULED BY THE GOVERNMENT.