Putin Tweets..........

http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/11/17...nd-them-him-me.

You have to admit, it is a pretty darned good tweet.
Sounds like a line from a Tom Clancy novel. Too bad the closest thing to a real life Jack Ryan is Russian!
Shame it was not true but it does appear that the French have more spine than Obama. Then again, what can you expect from an Islamist loving half-breed piece of human excrement. How is that JV team working out for you now BO?
What do you really think, you racist dipped excrement?
I think you are one very flawed person and that there is no hope for you.
http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/11/17...nd-them-him-me.

You have to admit, it is a pretty darned good tweet. Originally Posted by Jackie S
If he backs it up...........
  • DSK
  • 11-19-2015, 08:00 AM
Shame it was not true but it does appear that the French have more spine than Obama. Then again, what can you expect from an Islamist loving half-breed piece of human excrement. How is that JV team working out for you now BO? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I agree with what you said about Obama, but I like the fact he is not itching to go over there and get us in WW III. Let the Europeans fight all this shit out and weaken themselves to our benefit, just like WW I and WW II. We can then waltz in at the last minute and take credit for a great victory.

Besides, Obama has so fucked up the military with faggots and women in charge that we might get our asses kicked, anyway. The Esprit de Corp cannot be at its highest when you are killing someone in the name of a feminist bitch led by a semi Christian half breed Muslim sympathizer who went to the gay bath houses in Chicago, can it?

Nevertheless, we need to give the Arabs a way out of this shit so they can feel like they have something to live for other than killing us because our country is such a faggot and feminist loving soon to be third world shithole.

the military with faggots and women in charge . Originally Posted by DSK
Fuck you anti American little Jew.
Fuck you anti American little Jew. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Says woomby's WK and trannie -in-training ! Reckon YOU'LL be soon demanding that all of YOUR neighbors start calling YOU Caitlyn too, huh Ekim !
Gey Rey doesn't realize that he routinely WK's for the most notorious tranny-fuckee on ECCIE!

LMAO @ ROTY!
I do not believe that we should immediately go to war. I do believe that we are in WWIII whether we like it or not. The war has been brought to us for a number of years and has not stopped.
The inability of our government to enforce our laws regarding immigration, and this is all administrations, has left us vulnerable to attack. The idea that we should, because we are humanitarians, welcome with open arms refugees that will contain those that are a part of the jihad is just another act of total ineptness of this administration.

We have a president that wants to disarm us yet cannot protect us or stop the jihad. the idiots will blindly follow the pied piper to demise because he has a D by his name rather than to view things in the realm of common sense and reality.

This is not a Syrian thing and removing Assad will only serve to destabilize the region. We have to decide which is better; allow them to control the jihadist or support the jihadists against Assad. I would rather Assad commit crimes against humanity against the jihadists than to have them gain further strength.
Says woomby's WK and trannie -in-training ! Reckon YOU'LL be soon demanding that all of YOUR neighbors start calling YOU Caitlyn too, huh Ekim ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Gay rey 2016 DAOTY and fag of the year 2015 congratulate him.
  • DSK
  • 11-19-2015, 05:41 PM
I do not believe that we should immediately go to war. I do believe that we are in WWIII whether we like it or not. The war has been brought to us for a number of years and has not stopped.
The inability of our government to enforce our laws regarding immigration, and this is all administrations, has left us vulnerable to attack. The idea that we should, because we are humanitarians, welcome with open arms refugees that will contain those that are a part of the jihad is just another act of total ineptness of this administration.

We have a president that wants to disarm us yet cannot protect us or stop the jihad. the idiots will blindly follow the pied piper to demise because he has a D by his name rather than to view things in the realm of common sense and reality.

This is not a Syrian thing and removing Assad will only serve to destabilize the region. We have to decide which is better; allow them to control the jihadist or support the jihadists against Assad. I would rather Assad commit crimes against humanity against the jihadists than to have them gain further strength. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Very well put

This is not a Syrian thing and removing Assad will only serve to destabilize the region. We have to decide which is better; allow them to control the jihadist or support the jihadists against Assad. I would rather Assad commit crimes against humanity against the jihadists than to have them gain further strength. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

Explain this portion
Explain this portion Originally Posted by WombRaider
YOUR landslide win of DOTY 2016 does NOT mean that YOU can DEMAND things from other posters in this forum woomby . Much as YOU think that crown entitles YOU to ! Hell, you haven't even named YOUR cabinet " members " for YOUR administration yet ! And YOUR WK is upset about it ! YOU 'member, Ekim ! YOUR rusty trombone playing " friend " that helped out SOOOO much with that " grass roots " effort that you promised ME !! :yi kes::woo t_jump: Pinche gordo EUNUCH Y pobrecita puta ! Chingao guey !