360 Massage

I tried calling 360 Massage today. No answer. I drove by to do a walk in. No lights. Door was locked. Does anyone know what happened?

Can PM me if have information.
The last 3 times I went by there they were closed. I know the one across the street in the office complex has been having a lot of police visits
was chatting to julie earlier, she says she takes days off as she is tired. went there today and it was all closed. my issue is the place next door is so busy and there always seems to be someone stood outside...
I went by there Sunday at noon it was open
Drive by today and it was open. Didn’t see her car out front though?
any recommendations to this place and what services provided? PM me please.
Got 5 missed calls from Julie and then some strange back and forth over texts, seemed unlike her, my paranoia kicked in and I stopped responding. Has anyone seen her in the past 2 days? Pm me if prefer, just want to know its not some kind of sting with all LE around in Arlington at the moment
There is some weird stuff going on in arlington right now
Went by yesterday. No lights. Just kept driving.
There is some weird stuff going on in arlington for years now Originally Posted by Thaiman
FIFY..

there is only one spot in Arlington that I would even consider, and that's been true for several years. when a city is that uptight about L1 activity, I think it's time to change cities
+1 Chung.