Encounter: Sophia @ Lucky Haven

Date: 10/14/2018
Name: Sophia
Address and Phone: Lucky Haven - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #400 Phone: (469) 358-5847
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, DATY, BBBJ, Doggy, MISH w/ cum on tits
Hair Length and Color: Black, pulled back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Rocking body with an angelic face, literally surprised me when she walked in. Nice handful of tits that were great to look at from the mirror while she was "massaging" my back. Small tuft of pubic hair on top but shaven for the most part.
Recommendation: Yes
Dork, you need to read my review.. as brief as yours is, you got some facts wrong.. her hair is not even close to black, and her tits are not a handful, unless you're from Munchkin Land. she has more than a "tuft" downstairs. we both saw her today, so why the discrepancy?
Dork, you need to read my review.. as brief as yours is, you got some facts wrong.. her hair is not even close to black, and her tits are not a handful, unless you're from Munchkin Land. she has more than a "tuft" downstairs. we both saw her today, so why the discrepancy? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Some write real reviews. Some write for PA.
Some write real reviews. Some write for PA. Originally Posted by Torito
yes, and the quest for PA failed miserably here. I have seen a lot of these pop-up handles the past 6 weeks or so, they write a crummy review filled with inaccuracies and no detail.

Just read yours. Her hair may have been silver or light brown?, hard to tell in the dim light. I guess I should have been paying attention to every single detail just for a review?

Wasnt even a quest for PA. If I wanted PA i'd just buy it. I have just been lurking for a while and have been using other's reviews to pick and choose the places I go to and decided I'd do my first review since she was a new girl.

Wasn't sure what the RoS was all about when I was filling out the review so I left it blank. Doesnt matter, this will be my last review.
I guess I should have been paying attention to every single detail just for a review?

Wasn't sure what the RoS was all about when I was filling out the review so I left it blank. Doesnt matter, this will be my last review. Originally Posted by Dorkchicken
I don't mean to come down hard on you Dork, LOL.. it's just that we have had a plethora of guys, new guys, who are submitting reviews with stark factual inaccuracies.. which is ironic, given the thread about fake reviews, which seems to think guys who review often are fakes, LOL.. details matter, without accurate detail, nobody's review is worth crap.. that's why this Board exists, that's how it functions.

I hope you understand.. your response is a good one, and I accept it with sincere gratitude.
Just read yours. Her hair may have been silver or light brown?, hard to tell in the dim light. I guess I should have been paying attention to every single detail just for a review?

Wasnt even a quest for PA. If I wanted PA i'd just buy it. I have just been lurking for a while and have been using other's reviews to pick and choose the places I go to and decided I'd do my first review since she was a new girl.

Wasn't sure what the RoS was all about when I was filling out the review so I left it blank. Doesnt matter, this will be my last review. Originally Posted by Dorkchicken
What about the tits and the "tuft" of hair downstairs?
DorkChicken, read the sticky note on how to do reviews. I found it very helpful.
all I know is pussy hair is black, her pussy is so tight make me cum fast and I can bet my life on it
all I know is pussy hair is black, her pussy is so tight make me cum fast and I can bet my life on it Originally Posted by TX_hammer
Put up a review.
all I know is pussy hair is black, her pussy is so tight make me cum fast and I can bet my life on it Originally Posted by TX_hammer
Ha!

I must say TX_hammer is good with facts, even though he doesn't review, and sometimes posts odd comments, LOL..

interesting that both Sophia and Boa have substantial bush. I'm convinced it is directly tied to their newness, completely fresh to the business. maybe Lucky Haven decided to take the next step, to go from the Spa known for recruiting the younger ladies, to recruiting completely new ladies with bush!
Twittle dee & twittle dum, luv u guys....i guess dork is the puppet master & the other is just the puppet...I was actually surprised to see that u, dork, r dumber than u look. I guess when ur on the payroll u can take time strategizing & role playing....fun stuff...oh, btw, i was looking to get sum ink, maybe a sleeve, any suggestions? Either here or in TN will be fine.