Encounter: Sophie @ Mapleshade

Date: 10.16.18
Name: Sophie
Address and Phone: Mapleshade* --425 Maplelawn St., Suite 102, Plano Tx Phone: (972) 985-8851
Address: Coit @ George Bush
Phone: 972-985-8851
City: Plano
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM, TUMA, BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: long, straight, dark (couldn't tell color), down to the middle of hervback
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Couldn't tell if Korean or Chinese. Slim and attractive... an 8 or 9 for subamp but average for an AMP girl. Small C MMs up top. Pretty/sexy face w/ makeup
Recommendation: Yes
seems like their rates have gone up.
  • Ashi
  • 10-16-2018, 11:06 PM
FWIW, I did not experience that at the shade.
Looks like someone got taken advantage of.
That is NOT normal or acceptable at the Shade. A girl tried that on me a couple years ago. I got off the table MAD and got dressed. Stormed out of the room and told Judy what happened. Asked for my money back and Judy quickly complied. Went back a couple days later, and Judy proudly informed me the offending girl had been sent packing back to China. Door fee for 1/2 hour=$40. Tip for f/s is $100 minimum. The better they treat me, the better my tip. I have some regulars I see, and I feel like they really enjoy our time. I’m always freshly showered, teeth brushed, nails short and clean, and freshly groomed down there.
well, I guess... fuck that place then.
That is NOT normal or acceptable at the Shade. A girl tried that on me a couple years ago. I got off the table MAD and got dressed. Stormed out of the room and told Judy what happened. Asked for my money back and Judy quickly complied. Went back a couple days later, and Judy proudly informed me the offending girl had been sent packing back to China. Door fee for 1/2 hour=$40. Tip for f/s is $100 minimum. The better they treat me, the better my tip. I have some regulars I see, and I feel like they really enjoy our time. I’m always freshly showered, teeth brushed, nails short and clean, and freshly groomed down there. Originally Posted by 777guy
About two years ago, I used to visit this place twice a month. Left happy with everything for $$. Then the upsell started one day and I now only show up when I have no luck seeing anyone else.

If I’m at a place and the upsell starts, my request switches to L0 and I ask them to give me a foot massage. I leave a $10-20 tip.