Show palace

Hey guys I usually go to chicas locas and you get nothing but dances and blue balls. I go to treasures and some hotties but 400 plus to even go back. How is it at show palace. I live by galleria area so kinda far but if there is at least a hj or CBJ, I’ll make the trip. Thoughts?
I think you have a better chance at getting some play at SP than those other spots mentioned.

The area usually speaks for itself.
  • r66
  • 02-19-2020, 09:16 AM
CL can be ok for fun��
My brudda, there is no night club or titty bar in Houston which has gotten me laid more than Chicas. The girls are dtf. One just needs to tweak his game to accomodate those Cuban women and speak decent Spanish. And one needs to communicate value so that they want to come home with you or the price needs to right. If one is looking to spend $180, Chicas ain't the spot, but it will be the massage parlors instead. I've never had one good time at Show Palace, but my timing has been slightly off. Ritz, Cover Girls, and Chicas are the spots. Glamour Girls is also pretty fun since I consider it more of a whorehouse than a strip club if your game is tight.
Hit more lower-tier spots like the D-Spot, Sunset Strip, Moments, Legs, Divas, etc...
I’ve never been to any of those spots. They good?
Moments is good
I’ve never been to any of those spots. They good? Originally Posted by Jaxteller3
You won't know till you go.
You won't know till you go. Originally Posted by kerwil62
The best advice in this thread
Legs and chicos are good spots for fun in my experience
when did you go there?
Legs and chicos are good spots for fun in my experience Originally Posted by shadow12
gone to show palace a lot of times, girls will just take your money and leave u with blue balls they are not dtf. and not to mention not the best looking women too. women there will just try to hustle you and bother you for a dance many times after u tell them later or no and will not let you drink your beer in peace and let you tip enjoy the moment. not to mention the dancers have tried to {staff edit-CK} many times there too.
Since it seems that budget restrictions are somewhat your focus, whenever this thing opens up I believe the lower tier strip clubs are going to be where you can find a great deal. I've been to d spot and divas. I would pick d spot simply because it's more places to sort of hide and the DJ is the manager so he can only do so much running around. Divas, the manager really doesnt care, but it's too wide open in my thoughts. Show palace isn't worth the time of day. The girls make too much money off making it rain to be bothered with doing anything besides dancing, plus there is no where to go in the place for those activities. Ritz, is my favorite because all that's needed is a VIP membership and you can pretty much do what you want upstairs especially in the daytime. This information might change since only God knows when this ordeal will end and the clubs open back up. Happy hobbying.
not to mention the dancers have tried to {staff edit-CK} many times there too. Originally Posted by DiabloQ1977
Yeah fuck that....I prefer Mountain Dew myself.....
Hit more lower-tier spots like the D-Spot, Sunset Strip, Moments, Legs, Divas, etc... Originally Posted by kerwil62
Bruh I went to a spot before all this Covid stuff and those bitches were all straight selling pussy for $40. I left. Pass.

Hell to the naw naw