Club Shut down

Just when you think the worst move of the day is the Texan trading D. Hop...

All restaurants and bars in Harris County are shut down for (at least) two weeks. I feel for all the workers that will be jobless. Assuming other surrounding areas don't follow suit, are there any good clubs in surrounding counties?? I'm going to have to see if I keep any OTC numbers.
I saw the news last night and drove around and most if not all the amps were closed that are usually open 24 hrs also signs were off doors were locked. etc..Some clubs werent even open that usually are monday night, sports bar pool bars, local watering holes.......
It appears St James is outside the Harris county map for closure. Does anyone know if they are still open?
i was told that actually st james is IN the county and is closed.
SJ is closed or closing, already got Tx from several dancers
Yeah, but you can still get takeout service, right?
Heartbreakers is in Galveston county (Dickinson).
Closing makes those save phone numbers go up in value...
So is the only club currently open is Heartbreakers? How about the Ritz, Splendor?
if there in houston city limits , CLOSED. Heartbreakers is in Dickinson. will probably end closing by the end of the week
Any news on treasures centerfolds? Chicas locals?
All closed..........
Treasures closed
Yes, ALL clubs and restaurants in the state are closed. For the immediate future. And yes, restaurants can still do take out and delivery, but pretty sure that lap dances aren't allowed.
Was told by a couple of dancers that they were told two weeks that was on Wednesday when I talked to them.