Menage a Trois

What would be the ultimate combination for a 3 way with known and approved of providers here in Omaha? Assuming they bring their A game to the plate and they are all up for it.

My vote would be for Morgan of Iowa and Taylor who use to work for SDG.
Hope you don't mind me jumping here but in Iowa i too would pick Morgan. My dream combo would be Morgan of Iowa and Jenessa.
Ahhhhhhhhhh this is getting me aroused just thinking about it! How about Erin for one and Ginger for another! WooHoo I can feel it. Or Kendra Kane from Hawai and Gia!
Morgan and Kinky Little Nikki from Dallas, but I can barely handle one at a time!
You made a good point Frank! Its easy for our mind to write a check that our bodies cant deliver payment on! But maybe if my body was finely tuned like Nash, I could enjoy this hobby like a "buffet line" !
Me, Benjamin Franklin and Ulysses S. Grant.

Of course, I'd be delighted with William McKinley and Grover Cleveland, too . . . if I could get James Madison that would be awesome . . if Salmon P. Chase made an appearance, well, I just might retire (the value of a pristine Salmon P. Chase is well over $200,000.00 USD). Too bad I can never get my hands on Woodrow Wilson . . . Click here for info.

LMAO!

Kisses,

- Jackie
You made a good point Frank! Its easy for our mind to write a check that our bodies cant deliver payment on! But maybe if my body was finely tuned like Nash, I could enjoy this hobby like a "buffet line" ! Originally Posted by shotgun willy

Like I've said before, at a buffet line you eat until you puke! I just got started at a younger age than most mongers. When I was 18, I had 3 gals in a hot tub at Sherry's Brothel outside of Pahrump, NV in Nye County. My buddies who were with me couldn't believe that I spent $275 for the whole hour for the 3 hotties. All I could say was that it was worth every cent and that I'd do it again if I hadn't just spent all the money I had with me. That experience provided for some decent training and set the ground course that I continue to play.