Fake news in Aurora

There was a shooting at a mall in Colorado a couple of days ago. One person was killed. Ever since malls were invented there have been shootings and personal attacks as malls are a center of human activity. But this became a "mall" shooting and was compared to the theater shooting in the same city. As expected, it was a personal beef between two people that happened at a mall. The media tried to sell it as one more mass shooting. Fake news.
There was a shooting at a mall in Colorado a couple of days ago. One person was killed. Ever since malls were invented there have been shootings and personal attacks as malls are a center of human activity. But this became a "mall" shooting and was compared to the theater shooting in the same city. As expected, it was a personal beef between two people that happened at a mall. The media tried to sell it as one more mass shooting. Fake news. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
LINK!
Still waiting for the story in his others wilds and crazy threads...
Still waiting for the story in his others wilds and crazy threads... Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Seems like your internet works! Use it!
  • WTF
  • 12-29-2019, 05:23 PM
JD is acting like the media overhyped a story nobody has even heard of
for the dumbasses who don't know how to use google
https://www.chron.com/news/crime/art...g-14936764.php
wonder how today's Fort Worth Church shooting will play out? early reports emphasize the Church angle, but no comparison to the Church shooting near Houston.. I think caution is being shown.. we don't know the shooter's name or motive just yet. considering that multiple Church Congregants opened fire on the Shooter, quickly, I think it will be viewed as a major victory for the idea of conceal/carry.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/12/29/...lement-church/

that photo is kind of revealing.. I'm not talking about the gunman seen in the top left corner. the pic reveals just how OLD most Church-goers are today.. and how WHITE this particular Church is.. of course, segregation, as Dr. King famously said, is at its highest in the Church. you can see a couple of blacks at the very bottom of the pic, and 2 younger white guys to their left, one looking bored as Hell in his posture. interesting and revealing that both young and black are sitting off in the back corner, while the mass of old white people take up the remaining space.
JD is acting like the media overhyped a story nobody has even heard of Originally Posted by WTF
It's sadly becoming just another local daily occurrence.
  • WTF
  • 12-29-2019, 06:35 PM
It's sadly becoming just another local daily occurrence. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
According to Barelycorn is was all over the news!
  • oeb11
  • 12-29-2019, 06:40 PM
CT - the DPST's know where to target to rub out the white folks they hate.

They know where we are on Sundays.

Not on an LA or SF sidewalk taking a dump.
CT - the DPST's know where to target to rub out the white folks they hate.

They know where we are on Sundays.

Not on an LA or SF sidewalk taking a dump. Originally Posted by oeb11
Ha!

hasty conclusion, LOL.. at least the motive for the shooting, not the dump taking part

I hope we learn of a true motive.. might be hard since the shooter was killed. when I first heard of it, I thought the shooter targeted specific individuals, but the pic suggests different. I also heard he had a "long rifle", the pic says different.
  • oeb11
  • 12-29-2019, 06:49 PM
I wrote nothing of the specific motive of the Ft Worth shooter.

Not specifically - not implied.

Juxtaposed - yes - but not directed at the Ft Worth shooter.

just directed at DPST's who will celebrate the killing old white folks in a church - which will create great happiness among the DPST's in NYC, LA and SF and their LSM!
Ha!

well, hyperbolic view I think.. if anyone references old white people murdered at the Church today, and displays happiness, please link it.. I will be outraged to the max if I see or hear anything like you present.
Give your balls a tug oebsy! Yous hysterically points your fingers more than Donald Trump at a KFCs. Yous and your friends are looking for anything that explains howcomes all the Trumpholians are losing, and projecting that on anys and everybody.

Do you really believe that the liberals in Texas attacked old white people in two churches? We are praying for yous .
According to Barelycorn is was all over the news! Originally Posted by WTF
Local human interest stories about public shootings. He wants to rave about the national media bias making it a bigger story than shit like that has become. Nobody cares. Will the opioid epidemic turn into that?