How to get references?

I understand safety and screening is important. I am not asking how to by-pass the system. But, I joined this site when I lived in the Panhandle and the selection of providers in that area was not my favorite. I had more luck with UTR's and BP than ECCIE. But I did manage to meet a couple of girls from here. Unfortunately, they don't appear to be active any longer. I am still working on getting my Texas DL and they won't let me get until my car passes inspection - the problem is my tint is too dark and I am not a fan of removing it.. But I should finally have a TX DL next week sometime.

In the meantime, what are my options? I see there is a list of newbie friendly providers - is that where one begins? Are there other choices? I seem to be finding lots of great looking photos of girls on BP but I never trust that place. It can be such a scam! I have found better options on CL in the past. But again I am not so certain this area has the same options. So I am here, trying to get this figured out and I am stuck. So far, the 3 girls I have contacted won't see me because I don't have references...

Any help getting this figured out?
Upper right corner of coed forum is a search the forum button. Type newbie friendly into it, I'm sure a list is in there.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=93...ewbie+friendly
I still don't understand how I get a reference. Do I just say met with these girls, you can verify? Or do they give me a review on my profile? Lol sorry its just not clear how this gets accomplished.
You choose a lady you would like to see. Book an appointment, see her bcd, and ask her if she will give you a reference when needed. It would also be good to write a review of your session for the board.
You need to get with a girl on the newbie friendly list and either provide what she needs, job info, Id pic, web presence, something and then when she agrees you meet with her, act like a gentelman give right donation, maybe even a tip if your time was great, follow rules and do a review.... I would suggest trying to get a hold of the more well know providers and the ones that have constant good reviews.... Hope that helps sweets, wont be easy or probably cheap but will be worth it in the end....
  • Toyz
  • 07-31-2014, 04:48 PM
Good advice!