Female Condoms

Hobbyists - what's been your experience being a provider and her using a female condom? Positive or negative?

Providers - I see some that post as "female condom friendly".

Any good info is appreciated ...thank you
They look goofy but feel like nothing is there. I like them.
^^ so they create DDS? Disappearing Dick Syndrome. That doesn't sound so nice.
I mean it feels like there is no barrier there. DDS sounds like a personal problem.
I've seen a couple providers who were willing to use them.

One, swore by them...while the other simply agreed to try one.

The first was a past ATF and she was the one who turned me on to them. Yeah, they look kind of funny but it's the closest thing to the FEEL of BBFS (for the guy) that you can get while still using adequate protection.

The second...I don't think she installed it correctly. We used it, but she said it wasn't very comfortable for her and basically said that was enough for her.
@ Katie...which would you prefer a guy to use? a reg condom or the female one?
I really do not mind, SNL. Whichever you prefer. As long as you are using one!
  • RoxyG
  • 10-23-2013, 07:18 PM
FC2s are great! I prefer them over the regulars
they're wonderful
Ok...cool. This is going to sound really stupid but I've never seen them at Rite Aid, CVS or Walgreens...where can I pick these up? I'm definitely getting some...
  • RoxyG
  • 10-23-2013, 09:01 PM
Cindys on Westheimer... 3 dollars a piece or order them online cheaper. I get 25 for 35 dollars
Hobbyists - what's been your experience being a provider and her using a female condom? Positive or negative? Originally Posted by SNL9933
Positive...I like them

No wait...I really like them, like Katie said, feels like nothing is there
There are a number of threads on this topic.

Me thincks feeling different to the guys is just a mind game because they don't have a condom on. In reality you are just fucking the inside of a much larger condom. Also, some providers are freaked out by them and they take some time to install which can be a mood killer.
  • TheDr
  • 10-24-2013, 08:43 AM
Hmm, very interested in looking into these. Good intel.
eros 1207 also carries 'em.
Though that's kind of a drive for most.