US vs UK

Thought I would share my thoughts and experiences with this, in case anyone is interested or is thinking of making the change themselves, or just visiting over here.

I will say my only experience in the UK is London, and I am sure other cities are different in ways, but in general things like laws, etc apply UK wide.

The first and most obvious difference is the laws. No one over here (UK, I am still in London for another couple weeks) could give a rats ass about this stuff.

The only kinds of things police crack down on are brothels and obvious trafficking situations. You do get a lot of that unfortunately, with an influx of Eastern European girls.

But, seeing independent providers at a flat or such is no more winked at than anything else. Of course, you wouldn't go around talking about it, but it is not the sort of thing police worry themselves with over here.

So, that is really great for the clients, and seems it should be for us ladies, as it completely nixes out any need for screening, but because of that, the market over here is absolutely flooded.

I've never been able to keep a steady stream of clients, and guys who became "regulars" would often fall off the radar after only 3-4 weeks.

I personally think it is because, as said, men are spoilt for choice. There are also a lot of girls who will provide more for much, much less.

I guess that is a good thing for the guys who are just looking to get off, but it can also make it difficult for those looking for a genuine experience, especially where massage is concerned.

A lot, and I do mean loads, of "massage" providers here use the word massage to mean - I slather some oil on you, rub my tits against your back for about 10 minutes, start to wank you, then upsell a bj or sex to make more money.

I guess that sort of thing is appealing for some men, but there are those who want a genuine massage and find themselves hard pressed to find it.

Now, if you are after gfe, as the client, you would probably feel like you are in heaven over here. Pretty much any lady with a great figure and boobs has realised she can provide so you are swamped for choice.

In regards to any sort of viable community, there really isn't one. London in general is just too big with too many people. The only board similar to this one, is a board dedicated strictly to fbsm and even then only got started up about two years ago (and it is for the UK as a whole).

I personally also think that is why it is hard to keep up a client base as a provider. There is no discernible method for getting yourself out there and "well-known". There are a smattering of other review sites, etc, but really nothing at all on a level with eecie.

From the providers side of thing, I find the men here are not at all well-behaved. Of course, that does not apply to all of them, but US clients on a whole seem to have better manners. Maybe it is the Southern thing down in Texas, or down to the whole legal situation, I dunno, but guys here tend to try and push their limits as much as they can. I also think it might have something to do with the fact that it is all legal here, you can talk about things openly and because so many "massage" ladies do blur the lines.

So, at the end of the day, if I had to choose which place I prefer providing in more, it would be Houston (or the US). Even with all of its risks, I find it a less stressful place to be a provider.

So yeah, just wanted to say, if anyone has any questions about UK stuff, (ladies or gents), feel free to message me.
Thought I would share my thoughts and experiences with this, in case anyone is interested or is thinking of making the change themselves, or just visiting over here.

I will say my only experience in the UK is London, and I am sure other cities are different in ways, but in general things like laws, etc apply UK wide.

The first and most obvious difference is the laws. No one over here (UK, I am still in London for another couple weeks) could give a rats ass about this stuff. & No one over here give a rats ass about you coming here.

The only kinds of things police crack down on are brothels and obvious trafficking situations. You do get a lot of that unfortunately, with an influx of Eastern European girls.

But, seeing independent providers at a flat or such is no more winked at than anything else. Of course, you wouldn't go around talking about it, but it is not the sort of thing police worry themselves with over here.

So, that is really great for the clients, and seems it should be for us ladies, as it completely nixes out any need for screening, but because of that, the market over here is absolutely flooded. The flip side could be you're a shitty whore.

I've never been able to keep a steady stream of clients, and guys who became "regulars" would often fall off the radar after only 3-4 weeks. Again, you must not be good at what you do. How can you suck at laying on your back?

I personally think it is because, as said, men are spoiled for choice. There are also a lot of girls who will provide more for much, much less. That sounds like poor business sense on your part then. You're just not..... what was that word.... Oh yeah, thirsty enough.

I guess that is a good thing for the guys who are just looking to get off, but it can also make it difficult for those looking for a genuine experience, especially where massage is concerned.

A lot, and I do mean loads, of "massage" providers here use the word massage to mean - I slather some oil on you, rub my tits against your back for about 10 minutes, start to wank you, then upsell a bj or sex to make more money.

I guess that sort of thing is appealing for some men, but there are those who want a genuine massage and find themselves hard pressed to find it.

Now, if you are after gfe, as the client, you would probably feel like you are in heaven over here. Pretty much any lady with a great figure and boobs has realized she can provide so you are swamped for choice. You obviously haven't looked at Houston showcases as a whole. Have you seen the whale population down here? They are seriously considering lifting the Japanese whaling embargo just for the Gulf Coast.

In regards to any sort of viable community, there really isn't one. London in general is just too big with too many people. The only board similar to this one, is a board dedicated strictly to fbsm and even then only got started up about two years ago (and it is for the UK as a whole).

I personally also think that is why it is hard to keep up a client base as a provider. There is no discernible method for getting yourself out there and "well-known". There are a smattering of other review sites, etc, but really nothing at all on a level with eecie. What do you have to say about this difficulty in getting yourself "out there" & "well-known" in the UK, Val?

From the providers side of thing, I find the men here are not at all well-behaved. Of course, that does not apply to all of them, but US clients on a whole seem to have better manners. You here that Dear John. We have room to get worse. Maybe it is the Southern thing down in Texas, or down to the whole legal situation, I dunno, but guys here tend to try and push their limits as much as they can. I also think it might have something to do with the fact that it is all legal here, you can talk about things openly and because so many "massage" ladies do blur the lines.

So, at the end of the day, if I had to choose which place I prefer providing in more, it would be Houston (or the US). Even with all of its risks, I find it a less stressful place to be a provider. You have such weak convictions. No wonder you can't keep any regulars.

So yeah, just wanted to say, if anyone has any questions about UK stuff, (ladies or gents), feel free to message me. Or we can continue to go to Val who is also kind enough to provide us with breast shots now & again. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
So mods, and everyone else, is this the sort of posts you are allowing nowadays?

Didn't realise it was acceptable to call people whores, etc.

So mods, and everyone else, is this the sort of posts you are allowing nowadays?

Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
You really have been away fron Houston for a while. I suggest you read more than just the crudely titled ads you made your other thread about so you will have a better sense of the online experience in houston eccie land.
Lol....you've been gone a while huh?...Poppy beat me to it. Lol
I know you will always come into contact with assholes, just find it sad if this sort of thing is allowed on the forum.
You started a thread basically insulting how some providers post their ads because in your opinion the ads are not tasteful yet you are free to state your opinion and that opened the door for others to chime in with their views and even though you worded your post nicely was it really your place to point out your disdain for how others advertise? So now you post your opinion on UK vs US and when someone points out some valid points in their opinion in a tone that other posters used in your other thread he is an asshole because the comments are directed at you?

Yes you have been away a while and if you do intend to return you may want to have thicker skin and not be so quick to make judgement posts of others if you cannot handle the judgment posts directed towards you.

There are a few prominent asshole board personas here. Their postings have brought in a bunch of wanna be asshole board personas. Management has given them a play pen to sling shit at each other in but their childish behavior spills out onto the board where more people will "look at them".

If a post offends you hit the red triangle to report it to a moderator (RTM) although it may not do any good.
Thanks for the tip, have already noticed the little red triangle.

Victoria, it is very different around here. If you were a drug addict, who was robbing and stealing they would love you. But since you are smart, witty and know a lot about this business, they will do nothing but attempt to twist your words and purposely take what you say out of context in feeble attempts to make you look bad.

These days there are masses of guys on here who are more trashy and drama filled then any girl/women/female you have ever met.

Victoria, do yourself and your clients a favor and NEVER refer them to this board. Remember how they are treating you right now, that is exactly how they will treat your newbie clients. I have not referred a client to Eccie in almost 3 years. Unless they say something about Eccie during the session I NEVER bring it up. I would never let my clients think this is how I condone them being treated.

If a post offends you hit the red triangle to report it to a moderator (RTM) although it may not do any good. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

You're being too kind, it won't do any good.
Hmmm, interesting, bc 3 years is about how long it's been since I have been around Houston.

So wondering then, is it even worth being on the board, in terms of finding new clients? I know the provider section is useful, but what about advertising? If not, there is really no point and I will save my time and energy by posting ads elsewhere.
Yes you have been away a while and if you do intend to return you may want to have thicker skin and not be so quick to make judgement posts of others if you cannot handle the judgment posts directed towards you. Originally Posted by poppy71

I read her post and didn't feel any part of it was judgmental and/or condescending, nor was she trashing anyone. Just a woman expressing her thoughts.

The problem with what she said was that it was an intelligent post not riddled with slang, cuss words and trash, so it is out of the element for most of our daily male posters. Sorry we can’t feed you trash and drama 24/7.

So wondering then, is it even worth being on the board, Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
No....Like was said in your other thread...better if you stay in London.
Hmmm, interesting, bc 3 years is about how long it's been since I have been around Houston.

So wondering then, is it even worth being on the board, in terms of finding new clients? I know the provider section is useful, but what about advertising? If not, there is really no point and I will save my time and energy by posting ads elsewhere. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston

Oh yes, there are great lurkers, and even wonderful posters around here so it is worth your time, but as we all know, those who talk the loudest get heard the most, so that is what is happening here .... but there are great guys lurking in the shadows and of course we get lots of visitors from other cities and they still seem to remember how to talk to and treat us like ladies and friends.

But like I said, I would never refer a client to Eccie simply because I am embarrassed by what is considered an acceptable way to treat someone on this board.

*sorry if this post is a little scatter-brained ... I'm in a rush right now