"Agency" concerns

I'm all for women controlling the commerce of their bodies - Am I the only one that feels some of these "agencies" are a bit human trafficy? Like the Latina houses- I would love to take advantage of the girls and rate, but dont want to support forced or pimped providers...

anyone have insight on these places regarding this issue?
I don't believe I have ever been to any agency where the ladies can't come and go as they please
I honestly have no idea. I do know that a lot of places are legit but trafficing is also a real issue. I would say, go with your gut. If you turn up somewhere and it just looks and feels wrong, just get out of there.
The agencies here, if they are trafficing they suck at it. Girls come and go. They go home to visit family, switch from agency to agency, and hang out in an apartment where they could simply walk out.
I think the bigger issue would be a cantina, not an agency.
I don't believe I have ever been to any agency where the ladies can't come and go as they please Originally Posted by tbone2u
Good to know...thanks
Yea I wouldn't concern myself with the politics of that. Just hobby and have fun with it.
I do concern myself with this. I don't want to contribute a dime to those who exploit women against their will.

And which agencies do so? As clients, we just can't tell. In the old days, I knew the owners of the two big agencies personally, so I had a good feeling for them as ethical people, but those folks are sadly long out of the business.

I've considered booking with an agency (some of their talent is quite enticing), but the nagging feeling that I might be contributing to modern day slavery has kept me away.
I'm with you bp, but I truly don't get that feeling from the ones I frequent. I have seen a few of them several times and of course I can't be certain, but their demeanor does not align with coersion in the slightest.
I do concern myself with this. I don't want to contribute a dime to those who exploit women against their will.

And which agencies do so? As clients, we just can't tell. In the old days, I knew the owners of the two big agencies personally, so I had a good feeling for them as ethical people, but those folks are sadly long out of the business.

I've considered booking with an agency (some of their talent is quite enticing), but the nagging feeling that I might be contributing to modern day slavery has kept me away. Originally Posted by blowpop
Another plus for the agencies BlowPoop doesn't go to them .
The agencies never hold the ladies to anything they go and come as they feel free to .
I have stayed friends with some outside of the agencies and they have never lead me to believe they we're kept working against there will .

Blowpoop please stay away from from the agencies

I've considered booking with an agency (some of their talent is quite enticing), but the nagging feeling that I might be contributing to modern day slavery has kept me away. Originally Posted by blowpop

More dumb shit from blowpop...

If you knew the owners so good then you must know that back then the agency kept HALF of the donation. The latina agencies nowadays only keep maybe 40 or 50 bucks, about 30%. And also back then the girls were REQUIRED to provide greek to every single client. Just ask the few girls who are still around from back then. Nowadays they have more say so in what mileage they choose to give each client. And if you ever get a chance, ask zafiro how old she was when she started working for junior. Yea your friends were real "ethical" people.

There's nothing worse than somebody who acts intelligent but in actuality is a complete dipshit.
damm coolaid.how old was she?
More dumb shit from blowpop... Originally Posted by coolaid
I love getting lectured by newbies that have all the answers.

If you knew the owners so good then you must know that back then the agency kept HALF of the donation. The latina agencies nowadays only keep maybe 40 or 50 bucks, about 30%. And also back then the girls were REQUIRED to provide greek to every single client. Just ask the few girls who are still around from back then.
You know what they say about those who make assumptions. I'm not talking about Latina agencies. It's been a decade since I've visited one, and I think I went a total of twice. I'm talking about the agencies that had primarily Anglo talent.

I'm curious: You're an expert on the split that all agencies take these days? Would your source be the providers in the agencies? Because everything they tell clients is the truth? And all of the girls working the Asian agency circuit who move from town to town are doing so of their own free will, because they tell us this. Apparently the old adage "Ignorance is bliss" is still strongly in force.

Nowadays they have more say so in what mileage they choose to give each client. And if you ever get a chance, ask zafiro how old she was when she started working for junior. Yea your friends were real "ethical" people.
As I recall, I met Junior once back in the day. He was a gentleman to me, and I wish him no ill will, but he's not someone who I'd consider a friend, and I'd assume he feels the same way about me. He's not who I was talking about. Again, assumptions.

There's nothing worse than somebody who acts intelligent but in actuality is a complete dipshit.
Indeed.
I think most of the agencies are not in trafficking. Ladies come and go and go Indy sometime. Amp's maybe not. Trafficing does exist usually underage girls and sometime when hookers are caught they say someone made me do it to get off.
For years, reviews on dancers at Treasures mentioned that some of the girls were "managed" in groups by guys who would bring maybe a dozen or so dancers from club to club and city to city. Whats that called?