Torn

For the longest time I couldn't figure out what it was that was bothering me about YM, I realized that she looks very much like one of my favorite people & therefore someone I would want to protect:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV1XWJN3nJo

~
Why?
Well if I told you my friend, then I'd have to pay you upwards of $80/hr, which will never happen, but this momentary concern of yours is really touching. :)
I went to Cathlolic school & just had a scary thought that Wakeup was a Catholic priest before and truly wanted to help someone; Yes, I still believe in A LOT of things.

~
beLIEve
Religion is for chumps...and hard times flush the chumps...
It flushed Delmar and Pete
Natalie Imbruglia? You are drunk. That is like when I say everyone looks like Elliott Smith. Not true!!! EVER!!! I just love him. Are you two going to duo? Is that what is going on?
Religion is for chumps...and hard times flush the chumps... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Did you ever think there may be a time when someone you love..............oppppps..... .....I forgot, like religion, you probably don't understand the concept of love.
Did you ever think .... Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
You probably could have stopped right there.
Did you ever think .... Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
You probably could have stopped right there.
^^Derp...

Did I ever stop to think someone I love what? I understand the concept of religion just fine...better than most actually...everyone is born Athiest, but few remain that way through childhood...
Did you ever think there may be a time when someone you love..............oppppps..... .....I forgot, like religion, you probably don't understand the concept of love. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
LMAO - John is still well and kicking. Well Said
You probably could have stopped right there. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Correct Lexus. Some folks are just simply a waist of oxygen .........