Make 2k hunt for jeallybeans theif THEIF

Watch OUT THEIF STOLE MONEY STOLE tvs computers kids piggy bank went throughhouse AT MY OUTCALL PM ME FOr info and ify ou want to make 2k
JEALLYBEANS WIPED OUT MY PLACE AFTER SLIPPIN RUFIE IN DRINK . 2K TO WHO PMS ME 8302535410
Jellybeans
Ouch �� Maybe, try going to a lady place...
Till, you can trust the lady over to your casa
(Just thinking) ��
This just smells weird.
Agree CM......something stinks and the OP has threatened to out the provider in another thread
Definitely sounds crazy and posting a "ransom" is not the way to handle this
This is very fishy
Tc2525, you wouldn’t have had a former handle that had “Toys”in it? If so drama sure follows you.
Tc2525, you wouldn’t have had a former handle that had “Toys”in it? If so drama sure follows you. Originally Posted by hornyjoe
Good call, Joe. Mr. Toys always wanted outcalls to the Hill Country, too. He freaked out a number of times.
Its not a "ransom", its a "reward". And its done all the time, nothing wrong with it.

Someone here knows where she is, and he needs to find out to get his stuff back.
Drinking. Hmmmm probably passed out on his own. As far as the missing stuff...who knows what happened to it. Could be a disgruntled client who couldn't ahem-perform. I'm only guessing, but alcohol does slow most people down. IJS he might be pissed off about his performance, or lack there of.
  • Mokoa
  • 09-20-2018, 07:29 PM
[Staff edit. M]
Mangement losing control
He's not the "Toys" person.

Tpepsi, how do you know she took anything? Maybe it was someone closer to him. Thanks for letting us know your thoughts though.