whats the average age to be a hobbiest?? just curious

im just curious to know whats the average age on hobbiest? because every provider i have seen just freaks out when they open the door and be like "umm how old are you??" or "you dont look like the normal hobbiest". lol..im not that young and also not that old.throw me numbers people!
I'm 85 years old
You've figured out by now that no one is going to tell you the truth?
I'm 26 man.
You are expecting others to throw their numbers, when you haven't thrown yours.
Age aint nothing but a number.......... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8SnLwU4ypY
@sarunga i just wanted a average number lol.let say im between 25-32
  • Rezo
  • 01-28-2012, 11:41 PM
at what age does one typically begin to fart dust?? ...it's that age
Darlin age dosnt matter as long as you are a well mannered gentleman
101-109
  • Seedy
  • 01-29-2012, 06:45 AM
at what age does one typically begin to fart dust?? ...it's that age Originally Posted by Rezo
LMFAO....
When you shart spider webs in your drawers...that's fucking old!! Just ask Seedy!!

LMMFAO!!!
I've been to a few parties and have asked this question myself. I think the answer is the average is something north of 40 and it would not surprise me if its over 50. Reason is: older guys have the disposable income to afford this hobby. Younger guys often don't unless they hobby infrequently or are well off early in life.

I only wish I had more funds when I first started this hobby roughly 8-10 years ago when I was in my 40s. Now, child support ending and house paid off, frees up more play $.

Bottom line: I certainly think the "want" is there for all ages of guys. But the money isn't until you get older.
I think, Yowzer summed it up pretty well.

उच्च रखरखाव प्रतीयमान बिना उच्च रखरखाव खेल का नाम है Originally Posted by pyramider
LOL!