What exactly does "its how you wiggle the worm" mean?

OK,

In every thread about does penis size matter you always get the comments back. "its not the size of the ship but the motion in the ocean" "its how your wiggle the worm" etc.

I've also heard..."well he had a big one but didn't know what to do with it."

Any ladies want to go into what that means to you?

Are we talking jackahmmering for hours on end. Long strokin', manly approach (take charge), etc?
lol Well Mr Nasty , To me the man needs skills, with his cock, his hands, his mouth....He dosent need a 10in or even a 7 inch to get a woman off. The GSpot is easily reached with a finger, so needless to say a smaller cock can take me there, but more importantly its hes whole approach to bringing me pleasure that matters. Women are very sensual and we NEED the seduction. Yes, gettin hammered by a GIANT cock might feel good every once in a while but Id much rather have a skilled lover whom choose to take his time and bring me as well as himself to the height of pleasure that our bodies desire...
Yes, Ms Athena! You are right on! Being seduced by a sensual, skilled man brings on an entirely different and stronger orgasm, since women are emotional creatures- this type touches on several different areas. Don't get me wrong, I love to "be fkd stupid!". That type makes me insatiable, where an orgasm from a sensual experience will knock me out for a min.
Isabella I remember you did a backflip and endup on the headboard and you told me don't touch you. Was that an insatiable orgasm?lol Hope to see you soon!
Don't just ram all up in there... eye contact, and vision do it for me... basically don't simply "smash", lay in it and enjoy it
I think that just depends on the woman, as some like it nice and slow, whilst others (like myself) love a good hard pounding...It's best to just find out what your partner likes and go from there, and as long as you're not a complete idiot, sex shouldn't be that difficult to enjoy!
Hahahaaaa... @poorytang. I was running away from you, I couldn't feel my legs anymore.
Any of you ladies have examples of a smaller than average guy that "knew how to wiggle" giving you a mind blowing expereince? Care to share?

Yes, Ms Athena! You are right on! Being seduced by a sensual, skilled man brings on an entirely different and stronger orgasm, since women are emotional creatures- this type touches on several different areas. Don't get me wrong, I love to "be fkd stupid!". That type makes me insatiable, where an orgasm from a sensual experience will knock me out for a min. Originally Posted by Isabella**Houston
I'm your Huckleberry!
Size doesn't really matter, it REALLY is all about how to swing it..
No matter what size, I always appreciate good oral skills.
KD

Thats the kind of answer that I have always seen on "Does size really matter" threads.

I'm inclined to agree that a guy can be a bad lay with a large medium or small one.

This thread is asking for your description of how a guy "swung" it (whatever he had) that really did it for you.
+1

No matter what size, I always appreciate good oral skills. Originally Posted by KatelynDesire
No matter what size, I always appreciate good oral skills. Originally Posted by KatelynDesire
I totally agree, wow dirty minds do think alike

+1 Originally Posted by Super Head 713
I totally agree, wow dirty minds do think alike

Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Have I mentioned that I'm hung like a tomcat but can lick a pussy into tomorrow?
I agree... size doesnt matter in most cases. Love oral skills but sometimes I feel guilty.. am i not the one that should be pleasing you? I feel bad laying there and having my body spoiled with good wet tongue lashings...lol.. but im not stupid... guilt is never enough to ask you to stop!!

I like a guy who knows what he has and how to use it. Eases things in nicely until floods of wetness explode from my body..where it get so wet he can grab anything that is stable and pound! Its about the thrust of the hips, the grinding, and the teasing with just a bit until i can take it no longer and he slams a homerun..

wooo... <hotflash>!!!