It's A Damn Shame Really? Are you serious!!!

Ok here's my thing I got a review on a double I did with anther provider..
Statements like this really tics me off when people start typing cause they got a keyboard..

Statement was it's a damn shame and hoped to Champagne Brown.. Over a cbj that was requested by the guy. I have seen him twice and the other time was cbj as well..

If you guy's do your home work you will no that cbj comes up rare in my reviews and if it does it's by request.. I have plenty and I mean plenty of reviews that will give you and ideal on what I do...

There has not been a thread put up on any menu changes .
Thanks I just need to get that off my chest cause a comment thrown out like that upset me..http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=617253
  • Trey
  • 12-07-2012, 10:03 AM
I'm all good with CBJ so never care when I see it. I did read that review seemed like a good time was had. Some of the bbbj guys really get hurt when they see CBJ and just gotta post in hopes you go back to sucking bare dick. In this case seems they should've asked was it requested.
Well Daddy's coming home today......and I sure as hell would enjoy a bbbj from your sexy ass!
I'm all good with CBJ so never care when I see it. I did read that review seemed like a good time was had. Some of the bbbj guys really get hurt when they see CBJ and just gotta post in hopes you go back to sucking bare dick. In this case seems they should've asked was it requested. Originally Posted by trey
Question is do they really have any intentions of seeing me or are they finding any chances they can to make me look bad cause have great reviews with a comment like that. Idk speaking how I feel..
Wow... You're right. All Asyut's reviews all have CBJ. I apologize if my statement has risked future potential earnings.
I read more than one review , so I would question the CBJ . When I see it in a review I always ask if that is what they wanted if there is doubt .
Question is do they really have any intentions of seeing me or are they finding any chances they can to make me look bad cause have great reviews with a comment like that. Idk speaking how I feel.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
I will echo what Trey said in his post and I wouldn't worry too much about what type of comments guys post on your reviews...

If someone really wants to see you, they will, regardless of what some other trick post online
Amen! Same thing happened to me before with the exact situation as yours. It does get irritating after a while when guys always ask if I offer BBBJ. I just started ignoring it after awhile because if they just look at reviews then they'd know. Simple as that.
I get that a lot also but for other things. On my signature in bold letters it says I reserve the right to change my menu options at anytime. Point blank and the period.
As I explained in my PM, a provider told me just last week that it doesn't matter what is listed in past reviews because a lady has the right to change her menu at any time. In the reviews I have read in my brief time here, when a guy wants cbj he usually notes that it was at his request.

I apologized in PM for upsetting you and will do the same here. I am sorry.
  • Molay
  • 12-07-2012, 01:00 PM
I think your numerous other reviews speak for themselves. It is clear what you offer.
Sorry this happened to you : (
Wow... You're right. All Asyut's reviews all have CBJ. I apologize if my statement has risked future potential earnings. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Thanks guys and I except the apologies. Everything is cleared up now.
  • klutz
  • 12-07-2012, 03:10 PM
I'm pretty sure on almost every review where a cbj is written under activities there will always be a "damn... wish she did bbbj..."

Its just the way it is.