Is there a penalty on this board...

For ladies who don't respond to reference requests in a timely manner, respond with unhelpful one-liners, or fail to respond altogether?
I hate that the first thread I post on Eccie is a question/problem about other providers but, having gone through the inconvenience that this issue creates, I would like to know if such a matter is of enough significance to report to a moderator and if so, what penalty does the provider receive for....well, pretty much effing with my schedule & $$$?
There is alot of haters on this board that don't want you making $$$ with their clients. I always respond back with a quickness. I figure, if he wants someone else that day then so be it. If ever you need a reference check with me let me know! Some have consideration, some don't. Sorry you are having problems sweety!
  • Trey
  • 12-12-2012, 12:30 PM
The penalty would be you calling her out. If you don't then she just will get away with it.
Sofia: Can you say that word backwards like Mary Poppins can?
I see that...thanks for your response, sweetie & if you ever needed one from me too, I won't hesitate. XO

Btw, your tata's are amazing, girl!

There is alot of haters on this board that don't want you making $$$ with their clients. I always respond back with a quickness. I figure, if he wants someone else that day then so be it. If ever you need a reference check with me let me know! Some have consideration, some don't. Sorry you are having problems sweety! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Cuz if there's more than one lady guilty of this, (which there is), I gotta list names?? I'm new here, not tryna start drama with the other girls. Just wish more girls thought like Amy...

The penalty would be you calling her out. If you don't then she just will get away with it. Originally Posted by trey
Old as that movie is, it makes me happy everytime I see it & hear that song. Question is, can you?

Sofia: Can you say that word backwards like Mary Poppins can? Originally Posted by ICU 812
I always try to respond fast to reff verification, b/c I hate when people take 3-4 days...I mean I know ladies get busy, but thats kinda rude to ignore the pm all together....
It might seem childish but I no longer respond to those who dont respond to me....
It is what it is, there are lots of awesome ladies, as well as stuck up ladies. Sorry Sofia Your not the only one having this problem.
If you need me, I will always respond within a few hrs or if Im busy, as fast as I can.
Again sorry, and good luck
XOXO
  • Trey
  • 12-12-2012, 01:12 PM
They all say what Amy said. You think a chick would admit to not giving a reference in public? Now if not called out for what they did what change or punishment would you want/expect to see?
  • RoxyG
  • 12-12-2012, 01:39 PM
Ive been experiencing the same thing since day one of needing to verify a memeber. At least 50% just dont reply at all, and a few had the nerve to message me for a verification after ignoring my request... smh!! But, I still replied to them. I can vouch for both Amy and Cassandra as being quick with responses since I needed to contact both of them recently. Thanks again ladies!!
Ive been experiencing the same thing since day one of needing to verify a memeber. At least 50% just dont reply at all, and a few had the nerve to message me for a verification after ignoring my request... smh!! But, I still replied to them. I can vouch for both Amy and Cassandra as being quick with responses since I needed to contact both of them recently. Thanks again ladies!! Originally Posted by Roxy Malone
No problem, and I will continue to do so. Its to funny I have to admit, ladies ignore us then the same ladies ask for help.
No, there is not a penalty because giving references is not a requirement, simply a courtesy. For me personally, I just make a note and when a provider refuses to respond to my reference request, when/if they contact me for a reference request in the future, I ignore them.

Also while some of this has to do with “hating” as it is always put, more of it has to do with straight laziness and lack of professionalism, hell many of these girls do not have the capability to manage and stay on track in their own lives, let along help a stranger out and sadly those are the facts of the matter.

The true professional providers (such as the ladies that have posted in this thread) are by far the minimum in our industry.

Also on a side note, I would rely less on references and more on screening methods developed by yourself, for yourself and don't discuss them with others. The more screening methods are discussed, the less useful they become.
Cunt punches...that's the penalty...
Cunt punches...that's the penalty... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Is that allowed? Now thats funny....