Fuck me! NO get away!

So what personality types make the best bed partners and worst significant other?

Come on all dysfunctional horny people! Speak up now or forever hold your "piece".
I personally like it when she holds my "piece" or doesn't but still uses her fantastic oral-tonsil tickling head and shaft sucking 'til blue ball skills.

I am also still looking for someone who can get me to experience more than 4 O's in an hour. Or >6 in two. Yes, my testosterone level is still over 700.

Oh, if she can cook dinner for me too while I take a nap afterward it would be great too!
  • Qziz
  • 02-20-2013, 02:31 PM
Ex-Catholic and-or Jewish, drinks heavily due to an undiagnosed mental disorder, and has issues with monogamy.

Trust me. Best bed partner/worst significant other EVER.
I've personally found bipolar women to be the absolute best in bed. The crazier the better in my experience. The sex can be INSANE! Unfortunately, they tend to operate in extremes, and can be a little scary at times.
I too have found the more insane the woman the more insane the sex.

And if you are a little crazy too it is so hot it burns up quickly.
Love the crazies , unfortunately when they turn on you it sucks ! But what the hell it was fun for a while !
Rockerrick,

Just noticed your profile pic today... Steel Pather... 2 in the pink and 1 in the stink! LOL! The Shocker! Hahahaha...

I don't have enough experience to speak to this topic frankly, but I think if you are actually going to sleeping with someone on a regular basis (and I mean sleeping...not fucking...though do some of that too for sure!) then one of the two needs to be a VERY GOOD sleeper, or better yet both good sleepers, but if both are bad sleepers then no one will ever actually get any rest.
horny
Best: Fleshlight type - always there when you need it, never complaints, never tires, different holes.
Worst: Fleshlight type - dead as a horse and no activity
Girls- definately borderlines and BP! You never know which girl you are going to get!
Guys- maybe a little antisocial and narcissistic. They can be so charming at first. No sociopaths though! That just made me think of Christian Bale in American Pyscho when he's having sex with that girl, but only looks at himself in the mirror!! Random I know!

One thing Hark, us providers are pretty effing good! So whatcha tryin' to say huh, lol?!
Girls- definately borderlines and BP! You never know which girl you are going to get!
Guys- maybe a little antisocial and narcissistic. They can be so charming at first. No sociopaths though! That just made me think of Christian Bale in American Pyscho when he's having sex with that girl, but only looks at himself in the mirror!! Random I know!

One thing Hark, us providers are pretty effing good! So whatcha tryin' to say huh, lol?! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi

sigh! yes of course your are spot on.

for me however , i never made it to the bad boy club.
Self Centered seemed far enough for me.
Fuck me! NO get away!

Sucks even more within a 15 min time span !
we are all crazy.......
Crazy makes for some great sex but also makes it difficult to enjoy a good game on the telly.
id agree with u all lol the crazier the person the better the sex