Questions regarding websites

Up late working on a website for a friend of mine who is also a provider. Just curious....? Does a provider really need a website? If so what info should she include? I personally have had a site and created other sites for ladies, I find them at time purposeless seeing how other sites all you to create your own profile.
Include everything that.she would put in a showcase...websites are great to have when/if this or other sites go down
Include everything that.she would put in a showcase...websites are great to have when/if this or other sites go down Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Thanks for the advice VL
i know this is off topic.
but DAYUM!!! thats one hot avatar, girl!
LOL thanks hun, I think it compliments my "baby fat" that is always added to my glorious eccie reviews
Lot's and Lot's of naked pics.

Oh, and it's a good thing if they are pictures of the ACTUAL lady and not fakes. ijs.................
Thanks Homer great advice. You and I have met personally and you've complimented me on my looks so Im going to take your said words as just that "jus sayn" too, pimp. #CarryOn
Thanks Homer great advice. You and I have met personally and you've complimented me on my looks so Im going to take your said words as just that "jus sayn" too, pimp. #CarryOn Originally Posted by SummerNoHush
Take them as sound advice to anyone doing a web site for a lady. Guys hate bait and switch or fake pics and they will usually mention in the review that the pics are fake or don't match. The naked pics comments is more for humor. Some guys do like naked pics and others like ones that make them visualize how she looks in the buff. Oh and nothing personal but if I want to compliment a lady on her looks I will post it myself. It's really not a good thing to put words out there for me, because then I do have to address them.

I can understand if I was so mid 30's/40's milf running around posting pics of Beyonce lol. No Im not I have modeled since the age of 15 traveled internationally since 17. So my dear yes I do post pics of past shoots and keep in mind every shoot has a different MUA, a different stylist, and different lighting. Yet the common factor is 1 dark skin ebony mocha bombshell, myself. I get a lot of questions regarding my images one guy even tinyeyed me in which he then requested to be friend me via facebook. #ShitIDontLike Moral of the story is this I share many of my images some recent some dated, none the less, you can attest from first hand experience I'M BEYOND EASY ON THE EYES!

Homer dont ever threaten me "because then I do have to address them". Let me be very CLEAR to you Homer and explain to you my ABSOLUTE hopes in that regard. I am begging that you attempt to have me lose no sleep at night, PRAYING that some how some way Sweet baby Jesus implants ounce of "GIVE A FUCK" in my heart Lord!

Why do you men think every post is a "ThreAD", and an invite to throw a dig, wrapped in a compliment or disguised as "sound" advice? See since Obama was re-elected I ELECTED not to cancel my eccie membership and actually began mediation. In hopes that such foolery and such idiocracy wouldn't get under my almond smooth skin, dear lord!!

BUT NOW I'M BACK TO MY SISTERLY DUTIES OF GOING OFF ON YOU LAMES. You and any other man who uses such sites to take digs at women are LAME. SUCH SITES SHOULD BE USED FOR ENJOYMENT. FINDING A SWEET LADY TO SEE WHAT THAT MOUTH DO THO? BUT NOooooo, YOU LAMES HAVE FOUND A WAY TO MAKE IT ABOUT THE PURE UNENJOYMENTS OF LIFE....AKA NOT SLANGING THAT THANG! Gay. If you ask me. Bunch of men talking daily about women, and not the good way but the belittling and slightly gay way. Instead of calling up a doxy and asking her what that mouth do tho, yall would rather be in each others mouth I'M DONE. A BUNCH OF FRANK OCEANS TO TELL THE TRUTH!

And HOMER i will at least say I know your far from gay, I can actually say you get it IN i've heard!! BUT if you keep associating yourself with such lames and involving yourself in such lame activities, you too will be a victim to such lame foolery. They already got you talking crazy! Stick to serving the D, not to entertaining such fuckery, with these DAMN devil fools.
I can understand if I was so mid 30's/40's milf running around posting pics of Beyonce lol. No Im not I have modeled since the age of 15 traveled internationally since 17. So my dear yes I do post pics of past shoots and keep in mind every shoot has a different MUA, a different stylist, and different lighting. Yet the common factor is 1 dark skin ebony mocha bombshell, myself. I get a lot of questions regarding my images one guy even tinyeyed me in which he then requested to be friend me via facebook. #ShitIDontLike Moral of the story is this I share many of my images some recent some dated, none the less, you can attest from first hand experience I'M BEYOND EASY ON THE EYES!

One last thing, Homer dont ever threaten me "because then I do have to address them". Let me be very CLEAR to you Homer and explain to you my ABSOLUTE hopes in that regard. I am begging that you attempt to have me lose no sleep at night, PRAYING that some how some way Sweet baby Jesus implants ounce of "GIVE A FUCK" in my heart Lord!

Why do you men think every post is a "ThreAD", and an invite to throw a dig, wrapped in a compliment or disguised as "sound" advice? See since Obama was re-elected I ELECTED not to cancel my eccie membership and actually began mediation. In hopes that such foolery and such idiocracy wouldn't get under my almond smooth skin, dear lord!!
BUT NOW I'M BACK TO MY SISTERLY DUTIES OF GOING OFF ON YOU LAMES. You and any other man who uses such sites to take digs at women are LAME. SUCH SITES SHOULD BE USED FOR ENJOYMENT. FINDING A SWEET LADY TO SEE WHAT THAT MOUTH DO THO? BUT NOooooo, YOU LAMES HAVE FOUND A WAY TO MAKE IT ABOUT THE PURE UNENJOYMENTS OF LIFE....AKA NOT SLANGING THAT THANG! Gay. If you ask me. Bunch of men talking daily about women, and not the good way but the belittling and slightly gay way. Instead of calling up a doxy and asking her what that mouth do tho, yall would rather be in each others mouth I'M DONE. And HOMER i will at least say I know your far from gay, I can actually say you get it IN i've heard!! BUT if you keep associating yourself with such lames and involving yourself in such lame activities, you too will be a victim to such lame foolery. They already got you talking crazy! Stick to serving the D, not to entertaining such fuckery, with these DAMN devil fools. Originally Posted by SummerNoHush
Damn that was a lot. It was sound advice on my part. I think every lady should use accurate pics, it wasn't a dig in any way. I am confused at you saying you haven't modeled since you were 15, are you saying those pics are that old?? I wasn't threatening you in any way, what I am saying is Homer is the only one who speaks for Homer so if you go posting that I said I was impressed with your looks then I have to post that I either was or wasn't that's all. I would say this to anyone who posted words for me, period.

Now since you did open up this can of worms, I really think you should have just left it be, I don't believe for one second any pic you've used is actually you. Lighting, makeup, etc.. does not change someones body style that much or face. Unless their is serious air brushing your avatar and showcase pics have about 40 pounds of difference. Yes I've met you at a party and I did lay some pipe and even the skin color is different. Again air brushing, re-working I would buy that but even the face is off in your ads. In some ads it looks like 3 different women in three different pics.

Now I won't address the other part because I didn't really get into it enough to let it stick but I will say I have not EVER complimented you on your looks. That's not to say one way or the other about how I feel about them but it does bother me that you would post such a thing. I mean really, you know how I post and you know how brutally honest I am so why would you think such a thing would be wise to do.

Again, this is not a dig and I am not saying one way or another how I feel about you or your looks, I am just saying it wasn't a wise way to go, you really shouldn't draw a line like that.
YOU NEVER COMPLIMENTED MY LOOKS HOMER? SEE IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING.... THESE LAMES HAVE FORCED YOU TO REMOVE ANY GOOD MEMORIES OR COMPLIMENTS OF WOMEN. AND REPLACED THEM WITH SUCH FUCKERY EXPRESSED IN YOUR REPLY.

To far gone! Shame. I really liked you Homes sad to see you steer so left.

You dont have to "believe" seeing how I still cant find that ounce of give a fuck, the matter seems to simply not exist.

Good day kind sir
YOU NEVER COMPLIMENTED MY LOOKS HOMER? SEE IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING.... THESE LAMES HAVE FORCED YOU TO REMOVE ANY GOOD MEMORIES OR COMPLIMENTS OF WOMEN. AND REPLACED THEM WITH SUCH FUCKERY EXPRESSED IN YOUR REPLY.

To far gone! Shame. I really liked you Homes sad to see you steer so left.

You dont have to "believe" seeing how I still cant find that ounce of give a fuck, the matter seems to simply not exist.

Good day kind sir Originally Posted by SummerNoHush
What the Fuck and Who the Fuck are you talking about. All they have to do is read my review to know how I felt about our session. You're a bigger gal which really isn't my normal type. Your pics (other then the avatar show you as not a bigger gal) so unless you lost 30 lbs since the last time I saw you I just don't see it in your pics.

As far as the case of not giving a fuck's go, I got that in droves until a lady or gent tries to say things for me. Telling the board that I called you hot or attractive or that anyone said that just isn't right. If someone wants to say that let them speak for themselves. Here I've attached my review so anyone with PA can read exactly what I posted about your looks. And hey this is before I was corrupted by who ever you seem to see in the dark that must be gay or evil if they don't like the smell of your shit.

Oh and so you know, I have plenty of fond memories of the many lovelies that I did enjoy a great time with and do find quite attractive so I guess these lames are only going around making everyone think that you are not as hot as you believe you are.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=414984
My mother always told me give a dummy a rope, and he will sure enough hang himself!

You and I both know that you have NEVER touched me, nor have you seen me with out a clothing!

Please let the record stand that WE NEVER HAD A CALL, A SESSION, NONE OF THAT! That there said review lol not to blow any smoke her way or yours.. but lets be real FOR ONCE the review was done by you as a favor to the Hush Agency.

IT NEVER HAPPENED!! As many agencies do they have men post fake reviews for new girls, I at the time was new and boom I had a review! When do we know homer to take a leap of faith with a simply brand new girl NEVER!

Seeing how its no longer an agency lol I NO LONGER HAVE TO KEEP HUSH

YES, you and I meet at ONCE AT Marleys get together where you did in deed compliment me. We spoke of even doing a double, hitting a few strip clubs etc. But PLEASE DONT LET THE TAINTED LAME SCHEME RUN YOU A MUCK! YOU HAVE NEVER TOUCHED ME AND WE HAVE NEVER HAD A SESSION!

THANKS FOR THE REVIEW THO BOO !

So lets be real HOMER! Whose fake?

AND YES AS MY MANY REVIEWS HAVE STATED I DO IN FACT HAVE BABY FAT AND I DO IN FACT LOOK AMAZING.

A fool will ALWAYS show their ass! Thank you!
My mother always told me give a dummy a rope, and he will sure enough hang himself!

You and I both know that you have NEVER touched me, nor have you seen me with out a clothing!

Please let the record stand that WE NEVER HAD A CALL, A SESSION, NONE OF THAT! That there said review lol not to blow any smoke her way or yours.. but lets be real FOR ONCE the review was done by you as a favor to the Hush Agency.

Seeing how its no longer an agency lol I NO LONGER HAVE TO KEEP HUSH

IT NEVER HAPPENED!! As many agencies do they have men post fake reviews for new girls, I at the time was new and boom I had a review! When do we know homer to take a leap of faith with a simply brand new girl NEVER!

YES, you and I meet at ONCE AT Marleys get together where you did in deed did compliment me. We spoke of even doing a double, hitting a few strip clubs etc. But PLEASE DONT LET THE TAINTED LAME SCHEME RUN YOU A MUCK! YOU HAVE NEVER TOUCHED ME AND WE HAVE NEVER HAD A SESSION!

THANKS FOR THE REVIEW THO BOO !

So lets be real HOMER! Whose fake?

A fool will ALWAYS show their ass! Thank you!

AND YES AS MY MANY REVIEWS HAVE STATED I DO IN FACT HAVE BABY FAT AND I DO IN FACT LOOKING AMAZING. THANK YOU. Originally Posted by SummerNoHush
Really, looks like the lames you so fear have gotten to you as well. I remember it quite well. and yes I also remember seeing you at Marleys party as well and having that convo. It seems as though your pics are not the only thing you want to be less then truthful about.

Keep digging or try something smart today for a change. That rope comment describes what you've done so far very well, you just applied it to the wrong person. The hush agency had no need to seek out reviews, Marley has always done a good job of promoting her business and needed no help with reviews. You on the other hand, well enough said.......................... .............................. .............................. .............................. ..............................

here is every review you have, please let me know which of these uses the word amazing when describing your looks, or were they all corrupted too??? Of course these are just after you left hush, I don't see any of the old ones on there.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=675650
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=666428
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=603169
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=580408
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=558866
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=558866
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=530642
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=519004
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=489994
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=489239
LOL funny fact: Marley and I are still and will remain good friends!! and ITS NO SECRET THAT HUSH IS NO LONGER AN AGENCY NOT BECAUSE Marley DID BAD BIZ, SHE IN FACT DID GREAT BIZ AND I AM HAPPY TO STILL CALL HER A FRIEND

And as my reviews have shown even the fake one by you I have always treated anyone and everyone with the up most respect as they have treated me the same!

I DONT HAVE TO LOBBY FOR FRIENDS NOR DO I HAVE TO LOBBY FOR REVIEWS! Those who know and admire me will tell you I am the most respectful, kind and gentle spirit. Sarcasm is my forte and laughter is my medicine. I'm a happy person until someone disrespects me. In which you did.

As before, GOOD DAY SIR!!