Review Blitz... McAllen vs. CC - friendly competition

Gentlemen..

Is all the action really in CC? These guys are posting tons of reviews whereas McAllen is barely moving the needle. Where is all the intel? Are we going to let these CC gut out due us?

Nothing like a little Friendly competition..

Let's start tallying reviews from this point and see if we can keep pace or surpass em.

11/5 5:50 AM
CC - 0
MC - 0

Any providers want to offer a prize to the winning region?

MTNY
11/9 7:30
McAllen 4
CC 1
McAllen 7
CC 1
I contributed 1 session, was a fuckin dud but still good info for everyone lol
McAllen 8
CC 2.5
I contributed 1 session, was a fuckin dud but still good info for everyone lol Originally Posted by valleyguy
Ur the man..
I think we girls should start rating you all as well jiji McAllen vs Courpus.. What do you think Money?
I'm on another Florida board and in the women's section we are able to review guys we should have a section on here too.
Yes i agree they should it be a win for all of us. Right now i would say RGV is a little behind Courpus jiji but we will see if they can catch up...
I think we girls should start rating you all as well jiji McAllen vs Courpus.. What do you think Money? Originally Posted by Evisdoll01
Why don't you start another thread and do that?
Are you talking about comparing the cities, or the individual men?
Will the mods let us? I do not want to break any rules. But it would be great to have a place for the girls to easly talk to one another or post on guys who are great... you know some of you guys are lots of fun. But i will say this the money runs much greener in courpus jiji but i love my mcallen papiis.
Hey Eva, ratings are good for everyone. I'm sure you can do it anywhere but the woman's lounge won't make any guys mad ..

BTW, when is the EVA Amber event.. Don't think we forgot
I am sure but be nice to have a general area by region. That way we girls can talk regionaly and it also help verify new members. Just saying and how you been have seen you in a while.... you do not like me no more jiji... i know you do...
O and the event jiji we are down to just how much to charge you boys for being with the two sexiest providers south texas has ever seen... so Money how much would you pay to be with us...hmmm??
I am sure but be nice to have a general area by region. That way we girls can talk regionaly and it also help verify new members. Just saying and how you been have seen you in a while.... you do not like me no more jiji... i know you do... Originally Posted by Evisdoll01
Like you?? I love you You're a gem! I haven't seen you because our schedules have not lined up. I don't read the ads here so I don't know when you are in town. I need advanced notice to get the schedule set up right .