Lunch / Dinner / Happy Hour with Providers

Will you Providers be willing to meet hobbyist for lunch or dinner at a decent place where the hobbyist can spend time with you just talking and getting to know you? Condition:

-- Hobbyist pays for the meal / drinks
-- Venue has to be decent and classy
-- Providers either don't charge or a token charge

I understand that time is money for everyone, but let's say if you, as a Provider, had nothing going on, will you be willing to meet?

Besides BCD fantasies, some guys may also like to just spend time with a lady sharing his life stories, talking and just have casual fun over a meal.

What do you think ladies?
Honestly, until the guys started bashing the hell out of me to assist thier favorites. I use to give this to my clients on a selective level.

Hey but now, my regular, new clients and I, agree that I have been used and abused.*shaking my head*

So I can-not personally agree to this free of charge anymore. However still love to accompany the guys out on an evening or even for a bunch style date.
I haven't had many opportunities to do any of the mini meetings like you describe. MY reasons are that I am busiest working during the day and I have a family to take care of in the evenings. Many know that my dad is disabled so I devote a lot of spare time to him.

Watch the board for upcoming socials/meet and greets and you will probably meet many many ladies that you would be interested in.

Good luck to you either way darlin'!
I have attended socials and they are a lot of fun and wouldn't miss one. I am just refering to one-on-one casual friendship time over lunch/dinner/happy hour....
Private Encounter - I'll go with ya doll.

MarieLynn
You need to take MarieLynn up on her offer. She is a sweetheart and a lot of fun to be with.
  • fawn
  • 03-03-2010, 05:31 AM
I go out all the time with guys off the board for a little supper and drinks..I have even went to the movies...I dont see in any harm in it.....
Dinner is always better when you have a pretty lady to enjoy it with!!
Cannot think of anything more that I would like to do than have dinner out with one of our lovely ladies on my arm.
Will you Providers be willing to meet hobbyist for lunch or dinner at a decent place where the hobbyist can spend time with you just talking and getting to know you? Condition:

-- Hobbyist pays for the meal / drinks
-- Venue has to be decent and classy
-- Providers either don't charge or a token charge

I understand that time is money for everyone, but let's say if you, as a Provider, had nothing going on, will you be willing to meet?

Besides BCD fantasies, some guys may also like to just spend time with a lady sharing his life stories, talking and just have casual fun over a meal.

What do you think ladies? Originally Posted by Private Encounter

Hello,

I have done this with a few of my clients. I normally only do it with gentleman that I have seen atleast once. That is only because I wanted to obtain a comfort level. It was just for fun. No Money involved unless there was BCD time.

But I have gone to the movies and out to dinner with clients before and had a blast. Not everything in this world needs to be about money. Sometimes you have to sit back and enjoy life sometimes.
I've had the pleasure of a dinner date with one lovely lady on multiple occasions. All I can say is that it was a blast. Getting time to talk and be in a non bcd setting was a welcomed change. It helped us get more comfortable with eachother. In turn, this led to better bcd experiences. The best part is being seen with a hot woman that you have no business being with in the real world. She leans in with a small kiss to reassure you and confirm to everyone she's with you. The looks on other guys faces is priceless as they drool over her.
Yes, I understand and yes, I HAVE been to lunches, dinners, movies...all of those things. It is actually quite fun!

I am SUCKER for a good burger! LOL! Now, who wants to take me to the Omni to see Alice in Wonderland?
Not everything in this world needs to be about money. Sometimes you have to sit back and enjoy life sometimes. Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
IMHO a most astute statement.

I've had some very fun times 'off the clock' with ladies in the past. I also feel that ladies can look at this kind of thing as purely enjoying yourself or as a marketing endeavor. I also believe this type of social interaction is not for all gents or ladies.
Kind of like a movie that's about to hit the theatres, "She's way out of my league." it would be really funny to go to the movie with a provider. There would be some interesting looks I'm sure.
I'm sure most that have not had this type of experience will enjoy it.
If you get a provider willing to take you up on it. Go for the gold guys or do we want silver....? lol *shaking my head*