Encounter: Ness has definitely gone downhill fast.

Date: 11/21/2019
Name: Vaness
Phone: 1315-277-9798
Email Address: na
URL / Website: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ness-esc...-400912#erotic
City: Rome
State: New York
Address: Expense St
Hair Length and Color: Red, long.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Slim, small breasts. Decent butt.
Recommendation: No
Nicely done. Guys bring her up from time to time and you have given them some good, timely "info" to go by. Sorry things weren't better...
Nicely done. Guys bring her up from time to time and you have given them some good, timely "info" to go by. Sorry things weren't better... Originally Posted by rooster
Thanks Rooster, I really appreciate that.
I'm sorry to hear about your experience, man. At least you'll be able to go in a better direction now.
I'm sorry to hear about your experience, man. At least you'll be able to go in a better direction now. Originally Posted by JPE101558
Thanks, I appreciate it. It took me a long time but it finally sunk it. Can't feel sorry for her anymore. She's her own worst enemy and brings it upon herself.
Sheesh. Sorry such a shitty time and inconvenience. Well, at least guys can avoid her now.
Sheesh. Sorry such a shitty time and inconvenience. Well, at least guys can avoid her now. Originally Posted by Maximum4
Thanks. I agree. That's if they think with the big head and not the little head.
The desperation is alarming.
Damn, you sure can pick winners. But then you are very special as mentioned before.
Damn, you sure can pick winners. But then you are very special as mentioned before. Originally Posted by 57fubar
How about keeping your smartass remarks to yourself?
Gents

DD