For the record.

I became a hobbiest not because of anything but to enjoy and have some nice times not drama. I wrote the thread on Devyn when I was angry and stressed which in itself is no excuse. What I should have done is to ensure there was a clear understanding and confirmation of the appointment instead of assuming that it was on. I do not expect nor do I intend to justify what occurred. All that I will say is this. We hobby because we want to, no one sticks a gun to our heads forcing us to. The providers are here to make a living and to have fun as well and should not be subjected to any drama themselves. To Devyn I wish to offer my appologies if this has caused you any pain or aggrivation. She does this because she enjoys it and enjoys her clients as well without the drama involved. I have asked the moderator to remove the thread and they have.
For future hobbying, same as Devyn, most ladies will not share the address of their incall, that's pretty much standard procedure.
No reason to get mad about that and bash someone. Last time I saw her, she had changed apt. in the same complex. I didn't get her apt. # until five minutes before the session. And I've known her for over five years. Again, this is done for the ladies, as well as our safety.
to see this then it needs to be moved . If not then, fine where it is.

Let me know if you want it moved and locked. That way, no drama.
Thank you Shooter, if she wishes to see it then if someone wants to tell her that is fine if not that is fine too. I did not do this for any other reason than what I had originally said and that is to appologize to her publically and to reiderate that should be about no drama. I am not looking to go into any other details, yes let's go ahead and move it. Thanks
Thank you Shooter, if she wishes to see it then if someone wants to tell her that is fine if not that is fine too. I did not do this for any other reason than what I had originally said and that is to appologize to her publically and to reiderate that should be about no drama. I am not looking to go into any other details, don't know if here is where it needs to be or moved. Originally Posted by sam8412
If you wish to apologize to her publicly, then you must request that they move the thread from the Men's Lounge to the Open Co Ed Discussions. You can't ask someone to tell her if they wish. That would be a violation of the rules of this section, a MALE-ONLY private area. My suggestion is that you ask that it be moved so that your original wish and intent is fulfilled. But you must ask with certainty that they move it. You can't say they can move it if they want to. It is your thread and the decision is all yours.

Have a great day with whatever you decide to do in the end.
Shooter, yes go ahead and move and lock it please

to see this then it needs to be moved . If not then, fine where it is.

Let me know if you want it moved and locked. That way, no drama. Originally Posted by shooter6.5
Done.