What do you get a guy that has everything?

Bossman has, literally, everything. Jets, Italian sports cars, you name it. We are celebrating his birthday, what do I get him?

Here is a question, has anyone ever gotten L2 as a gift for someone and had it delivered out at a bar/restaurant?
Please tell me he's single!
I suppose you need to check his preference first. We do have Aiden (or whatever his name is here) in case he is rich and eccentric!
I believe he is in the process of being single, certainly plays as if he already is!
LMAO.... well you give something that's not of monetary value to him.
I'm thinking a Vacation from work. A break to some where foreign, if you can afford it. If not raise the money.
Careful with the L2 gift! Many successful men have honed their reputations over the course of their careers and would take offense to anyone that endangers it. If you're bound and determined to do it make sure it's done discretely and most definitely in a private location. If not, just watch his eyes (as he scans the room in fear of one of his business associates catching sight an dlosing faith in him) and jaw (whic he'll grind while contemplating how he's going to have your head for disrespecting him like that) for the answer to your question.
LOL Well, he isn't too discrete about that stuff. Very non-conforming. He would do it in back area of a restaurant semi out of view I am sure. I know he has upstairs at some dance clubs.
Send him my way! LOL!

I believe he is in the process of being single, certainly plays as if he already is! Originally Posted by jacobmccandles
I don't want to sound stupid, but what is L2?

If he's the type you describe, you need to set him up with two providers. Lana and I volunteer. One blond and one brunette
get him a snuggie, and have it monogrammed. or a chia pet. i heard rich folks love those.

rich folks can buy their own blowjobs.

JPdM
The original answer used to be for the guy who had everything, "Penicillin!". My solution is to get the person something that they might want, but would never buy themselves. Scotch beyond the legal age of a girlfriend is always welcome if they partake.
Get him a giant fisting dildo. I bet he does not have that.
A fine but rare bottle of wine would be appropriate, at the risk of actually making a useful suggestion.