Jane Fonda Advocates Murder for Pro Lifers. (1 Minute Video)All Democrats Want You Dead. Wake Up. Still Think Democrats Are Esteemed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Xd4-yIgQY

There is no compromise with these people. They want us dead, or enslaved. The sooner you realize this, the better prepared you’ll be when the shit hits the fan. There is no “reaching across the aisle”, “coming together”, or any compromise with the left. They are communist tyrants that want you to eat bugs, own nothing, live in camps, have social credit scores, no guns, no meat, no fossil fuel. That’s who these people are. There is nothing “esteemed” about them. They are your most dangerous enemy, not Vladimir Putin. Stop pretending these people are civil and wake the fuck up. You’ll be glad you did.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Xd4-yIgQY

There is no compromise with these people. They want us dead, or enslaved. The sooner you realize this, the better prepared you’ll be when the shit hits the fan. There is no “reaching across the aisle”, “coming together”, or any compromise with the left. They are communist tyrants that want you to eat bugs, own nothing, live in camps, have social credit scores, no guns, no meat, no fossil fuel. That’s who these people are. There is nothing “esteemed” about them. They are your most dangerous enemy, not Vladimir Putin. Stop pretending these people are civil and wake the fuck up. You’ll be glad you did. Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie
This is just more proof of how divided this country has become. The future will bring even more division. Liberals and Conservatives will live differently and in different locations. I see the future of Conservatives living similar to that of the Amish, while Liberals will live in gated communities where they think they are safe from gun violence and crime but in reality they will be highly controlled and monitored by the surveillance grid. Although Conservatives will have to adapt to a less convenient life style their communities will be healthier, happier and more cohesive. Mankind should never be restricted from living free and independent.
I like the idea of the Conservatives living like the Amish....no internet, no TV, no Twitter, no Tucker, no Sean....maybe learn to think outside the "box". Diggin it.
I like the idea of the Conservatives living like the Amish....no internet, no TV, no Twitter, no Tucker, no Sean....maybe learn to think outside the "box". Diggin it. Originally Posted by reddog1951
It use to be where Democrats and Republicans had their differences but they had a common ground which enabled them to work together on various issues and compromises could be met to benefit the majority of the people. But the way things are looking they can't even establish a common ground anymore. If this Country can't bring things back into sync then I don't see any other alternative.
Yeah, when republicans started going completely off the deep end they lost all sense of balance. There’s no negotiating with the new republicans that believe compromise is the worst sin. And now all they do is spout crazy conspiracies as if they’re fact.
Yeah, when republicans started going completely off the deep end they lost all sense of balance. There’s no negotiating with the new republicans that believe compromise is the worst sin. And now all they do is spout crazy conspiracies as if they’re fact. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
That's a perfect example of the division in this country. The Liberal credo, "I am OK, you're not OK". That's pretty much what I see in your post.
One can't see if one's eyes are closed.
Another perfect example is watching a mega go bat shit crazy on National mainstream TV. That's what the itty-bitty faux "cable" news station is for. To Scream and shout about how the gop will never cross the line to accomplish anything

The gop can't even work within its own parties. Does anyone Have a clue on how many red dawn repubs want to continue ad to Ukraine and how many want it stopped immediately. How are the blue sky dems supposed to work with that shit show

Maybe IF the gop ever presents a budget favoring the wealthy there will be even more division. Oh yeah the reds can't work together to put out a budget

By the way why doesn't anybody ever post about that cat scratch celebrity dude that the gop has?
I like the idea of the Conservatives living like the Amish....no internet, no TV, no Twitter, no Tucker, no Sean....maybe learn to think outside the "box". Diggin it. Originally Posted by reddog1951
maybe, maybe not. they would have their own separate network not tied to theirs.
That's a perfect example of the division in this country. The Liberal credo, "I am OK, you're not OK". That's pretty much what I see in your post. Originally Posted by Levianon17
one of the problems with dealing with them is their bankrupt "moral superiority" with a "I'm right, you're wrong" attitude.

no middle ground whatsoever.