The end of the United States

So much for equal protection under the law.

Democrats should be prosecuted for the false Steele Dossier.
Hillary should be prosecuted for the servers and emails.
Hunter should be prosecuted for the drugs, hookers, and failing to register as a foreign agent.
Obama should be prosecuted for ordering the killing of an American teenager with a drone strike.
Joe should be prosecuted for shitting himself in front of the Pope.
What should we call it now since the USA is supposedly ended.
What should we call it now since the USA is supposedly ended. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Marxism at its finest. Pick a name Blackman, it is your votes that are pushing it that way.
I choose United States of America. Has a cool kinda familiar ring to it.
No need to worry dudes. The blue sky dems are large and in charge of everything. There's nothing the red dawn gop can do about it due to their really really extreme lack of intelligence

Feel free to leave anytime...
Blah, blah, blah.
You should have been court martialed instead of being discharged with a BCD.
Hillary should be prosecuted for the servers and emails.
Hunter should be prosecuted for the drugs, hookers, and failing to register as a foreign agent.
Obama should be prosecuted for ordering the killing of an American teenager with a drone strike.
Joe should be prosecuted for shitting himself in front of the Pope. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Blah, blah, blah.
You should have been court martialed instead of being discharged with a BCD.
Originally Posted by Tigbitties38

if you say so
No need to worry dudes. The blue sky dems are large and in charge of everything. There's nothing the red dawn gop can do about it due to their really really extreme lack of intelligence

Originally Posted by Tsmokies

The Democrats are in bed with China, they are destroying rule of law with the help of the main stream press.
You mean it could happen to me?? If I commit a crime I could be charged? The outrage...
Let's just do it.
I choose United States of America. Has a cool kinda familiar ring to it. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You can still call the country America but drop the United part it's far from united.
So much for equal protection under the law.

Democrats should be prosecuted for the false Steele Dossier. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Why ignore the source for it? Conservatives got the fiscal ball rolling for it.
Of the Following . . .
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.